Running Scared Chapter 8

HIYA!!

 Sorry It took so long Pweeease forgive me.

Anyways to make out for it I wrote this and the next chapter is goign to be up either tonight or tomorrow, in Australian time.

So Anyways this chapter is decicated to BEoriginal because she's just awsm <3 

ENJOY PEOPLE!!! <3

 PS. The song on the side is the rock version of Love Is A Battlefield by Patt Benders <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8:

The one thing I’m definitely sure of is, that Sasuke Uchiha is hiding something from me, and I’ll find out what.  

Sasuke’s POV:

Akiza walked onwards to who knows where while I trailed behind trying to slow her down. She’s becoming too suspicious of me and she is also heading the wrong direction to where we need to go. How do get her to change direction.

“Akiza, do you know where you’re going?”

“North.” She stated simply clearly still mad at me. URGH, she’s so stubborn.

“Let’s face it. You have no clue where you’re going.” She stopped and this time turned to face me.

“I know where I’m going.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Okay... where?” I asked rising my eye brow.

“I told you.”

“Oh?” She turned around and continued to walk onward.

“North.” I smirked.

“I’m going to take that as a ‘Sasuke I have no idea where I’m going, but I’m just too mad to admit it.”

“No! I know where I’m going if you don’t wan to come don’t!”

“You know you’re not leaving me with much choice.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

Akiza’s POV:

“You know you’re not leaving me much choice.” I heard leaves crinkle and crunch as he stepped closer.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Frustration still clear in my tone from the earlier out burst. Warm steady arms wrapped around me closing the distance between us. I flinched as his heated breath grazed me neck.

I could feel my heart breathing a million mile an hour. I could practically hear him smirk; he’s too cocky for his own good.

“Sasuke let me go.” I weakly struggled. My heart had turn against me not wanting him to actually let go.

“Are you sure you want me to let go?” He whispered into my ear. His seductive voice sending shivers down my spine.

“Y-Yes.” Lie. He turned me to face him. His onyx eyes drew me in, hypnotizing me.

“Hmm?” He brushed his lips again my neck.

“S-Stop.” He ignored me moving to my ear lobe and nibbling on it. I winced knowing I had to stop this before I gave in. I’m still angry at him. I refuse to give in.

Before thinking any further my hand collided with his cheek. He lifted his hand to his now red cheek. His clear never been rejected because he was shocked. I tried to steady my breathing.

“I told you to stop.” I can’t believe I hit him. I starred down at my hand and back at Sasuke. He sighed and grabbed my hand.

“Hey!” I yelled as he threw me over his shoulder. I hung there like a deer that had just been hunted.

“Put me down!” I yelled punching his back like a child having a tantrum. He walked onward ignoring me. “What am I to you? A hostage?”  -_- stupid question.

“Of course you are.” Urgh, there’s that smirk filled voice again.

“You know what; I don’t know how you live with so much ego weighing you down all the time.” I huffed.

“Sorry, did you say something?” he said playfully. I kicked him hard in the gut, he groaned in pain.

“Ass.” I muttered.

~*~

We...Well ‘he’ had been walking for an hour and a half and I had finally given up.

“Het Sasuke?”

“Yea?”

“Where are you going?”

“Hmmm...South.” He answered copying my previous actions. I kicked him for the third or forth time today. “Would you stop?!”

“No!”

“You’re such a pain.”

“Good!” I retorted.

“Urgh! And you’re stubborn.”

“Keep this up and I’ll kick you again.”

“I do remind you that you’re on my shoulder.” He said warning me.

It was silent for a split second before I ruined it.

“So... Where are we going again?”

“I told you Sou-Urgh!” If you had yet to guess already, yes I kicked him again. My smirk and happy moment of victory and pride was soon ruined when he threw me up into the air only to land back on his shoulder as he caught me.

“Ouch.” He smirked in triumph.

Note to self, do not kick Sasuke again... Urgh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Sasuke.... actually  NAH!!!

Akiza: He desirves it for everything his done :D

Sasuke: What did I do?!

Akiza: EVERYTHING!!

Sasuke: That's the last time I do something nice for you!

Me: Nawwws you too are so much like a couple.

Sasuke & Akiza: Shut up

Me *hids back in emo corner* fine i wont tell you what Sasuke's planning 

Akiza: WHAT!!? Noo steph!  You know I love you. Now tell me!! 

Evil Stephanie take over WAHAHA

Hope you enjoyed <3 as said at the start, the next chapter will be up really really soon (just as soon as I type it you from out of my notebook)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN (if you havent already)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! ILY <3  

Peace out