Running Scared Prologue

Hey guys guess what? I started this new story. ok ok its quite different but I hope u like it. this will just be the Prologue ive writen the next bit just give me time to type it up. XD so you guys know I have been sick for a week then got better then 3 days ago i got sick again so I've been in a crappy mood to it might show in my stories. 

Sorry for the ramble Thanks for reading.

 X  X  X  X  X  X

Running Scared

A Naruto Story

By Stephanie

Prologue:

Most Stories start at a special event in life. The birth of someone, the death of a loved one. My story starts with me Akiza Black running. Something If been doing ever since my whole clan was killed. If memory serves me well I was 3 years old when I found my powers, ever since then running was the only things I did.

            At age 12 I settled in the village hidden in the leaves, in the land of fire. They were accepting of me and I was placed in Team 7 with Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi Sensei. I slowly started to fall for Sasuke, and soon found that he had fallen for me as well. Everything was right and I felt like I was home. Things soon changed.

                On the day Sasuke left the village I was knocked out and taken forcefully to Orochimaru. I was hid and left in a large lonely Dark room. The only light was from a torch.

            Everyday Orochimaru’s henchmen would ask me the same thing “I will ask you once more. Will you use you powers for Lord Orochimaru?” On the occasional time Orochimaru him self would appear in my presents. When I refused I would be punished.

            2 years later I still sit in the same room waiting and waiting for someone to realize were I am and come to help me.

            But my hope is slowly fading.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

ok so does it sound good. i know its a little short to judge but its the Prologue as i said.

well every writer wants feed back and guess wat! U can help do this in 3 simple steps

    FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

oh u want a reason why u should do this 

1) You Know you want to XD

and

2) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE- See u have resulted me to begging

ok ok wat if i told u ur life depended on it would u?

no?

well its a good thing the world's existence didnt depend on it because everyone would be dead

only joking have a great day, night, what every time its is we were u are