A vampire in Naruto world?

Start from the beginning

After  a few sniffs I spoke "Sorry I didn't know it either I was just happy from something Lord Hokage said to me"

"And you cried because you were happy?" he said not believing me

"Shut up!" I whined still my head touching his chest.

He chuckled and raised my head this time I didn't resist. "Good you are back to your old self. Now let's clean you up" he draged me to the couch and sat me down. "stay! don't move" 

"Woof" he rolled his eyes at my response but I could see he was smiling under his mask.

He came back with a boll with hot water and a cloth. He put them down next to us and sterted cleaning the blood around my eyes his touch was light and he was very carefull. 

After my half face was clean he cleared his throat. "I have to clean and your other half face" 

Panick started to rise. Sure he was okay with my weird tears but what about my fangs? 

If I remained quiet my fangs would be kept hidden. While I was paniking in my head he was trying to get my attention. "If you are too afraid I can also remove my mask" remove his mask?

He was letting me see under his mask. My eyes widen. I have never met a person who has seen under Kakashi mask. Even when we are eating he is having his mask on. 

He caught the tip of his mask ready to remove it but I grabbed his hand before he removed it.

"No it's okay when you are ready you will show me yourself without feeling pressure" I said and slowly removed my mask. What was bugging me was that why didn't he just gave me the cloth and the water and sent me clean myself alone.

When I finally completely removed my mask and threw it on the floor I looked at Kakashi eyes. 

His eyes were narrowed "I was expecting a scar, a mole, a red spot " I rolled my eyes if he knew was under my lips. "But you face is perfect" My face reddened I could feel the blood on my cheecks.

"Are you blushing" his face came closer to mine he was smirking. Fuck you Kakashi I can't answer without my mask. A vein appeaared on my forehead and pushed his face away from mine pouting. Kaka-baka! 

He chuckled and gave me some space and he started cleaning my face. My blush kept in place as he was keep touching me and my heart wasn't stopping beating fast each time.

While he was cleaning me he was having a discussion with me. Well technically he was having one side chat but I was feeling at home and happy.  Until he started telling me his best scenes from Icha-Icha Paradise. Remember when I told you I really liked that book? 

Well it was true but I liked to keep my fucking opinions and best scenes for myfuckingself! My face now was like a tomatoe and Kakashi was trying to keep his laugh while he was talking. 

When I couldn't take anymore beacause my face would explode at any minute from embarissment I jump up and striked him on the head and then turned and run in my room and locked the door. 

"YOU KAKA-BAKA!!!! PERVERT!!!" I screamed trying to get my breath back to normal and my body get back to it's regular temperature. I might be a pervert but he was a bigger one! Kakashi was laughing his ass off in the sitting room. I was sure that the whole building could hear his laughter.

That idiot!

I sighted and started to get my things ready. I also took Cruentus my scyth with me as I was having a feeling I would need it and he was also my source from drinking blood.

After I got ready I got out of my room at the door Kakashi was waiting at me. "Here use mine. Sorry for before I couldn't help it." he gave me an black mask similar with mine but a little lighter color. 

"Yes it was soooo hilarious. Anyway thank you" I took his mask and put it on and then it hit me "Ehm... wait here a minute I am coming" I said and ran back in my room and took my black cloak and wore it with my hoodie.

"Why you wear that again?" he said when I stepped back inside the room.

"One day I'll tell you. But not now. We are late" I promised his and pushed him out of the apartment and locked the door 

"Fine" he grumbled making me gigle a little bit.

He watched me like I had a second head with wide eyes "Oh shut up" I whined and punched his hand lightly while we were running towards the gate.

It was so weird I haven't showed so many emotions for years and here I am for a few days and I had cried from from happiness, saddness, I blushed from embarrisment and got angry.

I was feeling finally at home with this people I was finally happy. And my first mission outside from the village I cant wait to paint someone red with blood and have my meal after so many days. I was so extatic!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my next chap finally!

So i don't think I have said it but Cruentus means Bloodthirsty in latin.

And also I warn you when Rubin doesn't drink blood regularly she becomes annoyed by everything and cusses but also she become emotional as you already saw.

So I warn you!!! If you can't take the "bad words" and the cussing then stop reading or keep reading you are not five anymore. You must be 13 to sign up for wattpad so I am sure you have already heard "bad words" 

yeap that's it i think

thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for voting and the comments and keep reading! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY GUYS :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------