meanwhile....

Karin pov

it was around 11 pm when i finally heard the door handle jiggling. i stayed up waiting for my husband to come home from his trip or whatever. i felt like shit. i accused him of cheating just because i did a few times over the past few years and i hurt him bad and im just soooooo sorry. i realized it right after i made the call to my ex suigetsu. as soon as i heard his annoying voice over the phone, i remembered why i married juugo and it makes me sooo sick to my stomach that i even thought i could live without him. i heard the click. i put the bowel of ice cream down on the coffee table, wiped the tears, and headed over to the front door just as he opened it. he walked in with a black and white suit and tie with a briefcase in one hand. i wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face in his firm pillow like muscular chest. he hugged me back with one arm. "im sooooooooo sorry for saying all the shit i did. i just couldn't forgive myself after cheating on you those times and you just taking me back with open arms and i just knew you had to cheat one day to get back at me and-" he just rubbed my head as i ranted off, admitting everything i did over the week he was gone and sobbing my eyes out. im gonna have to wash this suit. i couldn't help but smell a different cologne on his chest. he chuckled. "ive already forgiven you for all that stuff," he whispered. i pulled my face out his chest and wiped my eyes. "is...is that a new cologne you are wearing?" i asked. he sniffed his sleeve. "yeah. you like it? i thought id try something new this time around," he said, a light blush on his cheeks. i smiled. "makes me mega horny," i grinned, tugging at his belt buckle. he chuckled. "not tonight, babe. i got a lot of work to catch up on," he kissed my forehead and walked away. i sighed. of course he isn't horny right now. i hadn't had any in the week he had been gone, despite what i told him. i really didn't cheat but i wanted him to think that i did cause i thought he was cheating. damn i suck. im just a terrible wife. he left on a retreat with his friends just to get away from my nagging ass. after getting enough space away, he came back refreshed. even tried out a new cologne. he must have stopped by the mall or something on his way home. tsk...im surprised he didn't bring me flowers. even though i hate the colored weeds, i still do appreciate the sentiment. i sighed. i cleaned up the living room and cleaned out the ice cream containers. yeah. i was mega depressed after my revelation. went through three tubs and that was just today. im gonna have to start working out again or ill get fat. then he REALLY will never be in the mood and that will start a downward spiral that we will never get out of. i put up the freshly cleaned dishes and shut off the tv. i headed up to the master suite. i stripped to my sports bra and my favorite thong. he sleeps naked. if i wiggle while i work it *wink* ill definitely get him in the mood. works 100% of the time. i got in and got comfy. i noticed he didn't use the master bathroom. he took his shower in the guest room. i chuckled. probably used to the cheap bathrooms of his hotel room. it will just take a few days for him to get used to being at home again. i waited. the shower stopped. a moment of silence before a door opened. i looked up. it wasn't the door to the master suite. i sat up. he didn't come in here. what the hell! i got out the bed and put on my robe. i walked out the room.

i had looked in a few rooms before i found him in one sitting on the bed typing away on his laptop. he had his phone on the side typing on it as well. i sighed. "are you coming to bed?" i asked, dreading his answer. "im gonna be up really late working on this new case and i dont wanna keep ya up all night so im just gonna sleep in here," he said. i pouted. "you see this?" i opened my robe and put a leg forward, showing him my voluptuous ass cheek. "this could be all yours," i gave it a smack and watched it jiggle. he chuckled. "i know. i know. im sorry, i just need to get caught up, then im all yours," he said. i turned my nose in disgust. "you dont know what you missing!" i called as i walked away, earning a chuckle. i walked back into the master suite and closed the door. i climbed back in bed. i let out a deep breath. i put up my glasses and cuddled up with a body pillow before dozing off.