Moving to South Park!

I was playing video games with (Crush/name) when Yuki barged in,

"(Y/n) chan! C'mon! We have to go right no-- oh? Was I interrupting something?~"

I sighed annoyed while blushing, Yuki knew how I felt about (c/n)...and how I was upset when my parents decided to take us to some town...South Park I think?...ehh... (C/n)'s eyes widen... 'oh crap! I forgot to tell them!'

"Y-you're going somewhere?..." (C/n) said, putting their hand to their chest. At this point, Yuki noticed that things were getting tense and left awkwardly. 'You traitor! Why you do dis?!' (C/n) looked at me sadly, waiting for a answer.

"I-I'm moving to S-South Park!"
"W-why?! Is it because of (ex/n)?..."
"N-no! Mother wanted the best for me and my friends!"

(C/n) went silent, there was awkward silence...before (C/n) hugged me, while crying.

"P-promise me that you'll be safe...and that you'll t-text me when you get t-there!"

I nodded, 'oh god...this is like that one scene in one of mom's soap operas...'

~Timeskip brought to by Erwin's eyebrows~

"We're here!"

My mom shouted in glee, I looked outside. 'It's not as good as Japan, but...it'll do!'

I run to my room immediately and started to watch Markiplier with Sonya.

"Jeez! His voice is as low as my grades!"
"Same, (y/n), same!"
"I wonder if we can meet him one day!"
"I wish..."

Me and Sonya spent the whole day watching Youtube.

"Sonya! (Y/n)! Come meet our lovely neighbors!~"

I come downstairs to see couple with three kids.

"H-hi! I'm Kyle and this is my best friend, Stan Marsh!"

~to be continued~