Enhanced

"Five months?" I ask my jaw dropping. I missed five month of my life?

"Yeah" Barry says scratching to back of his head. He looks down to the ground almost as if he's embarrassed.

"Five. Whole. Months?"

"And two days"

"And two days?"

"Yes, five moths and two days" I lay back onto the pillow and drop my hands. I close my eyes and think hard. All I can remember is the pain. I lift my arm and see a small scar just under the back of my elbow joint. I pick up the other arm and see the same red circle. I start to wonder if there are more.

"What happened Barry" I ask. 

"When you where kidnapped Dr. Wells disappeared as well. Thankfully Iris came here right after the incident and told us what happened. She had a lot of questions. I told her I was the Flash, and boy she was mad" Barry says and shakes his head. "We didn't tell her about you, but I think she suspects your Black Widow" I exhale and decide I'll tell her tomorrow. "Anyways we fought a gorilla name Grod" I raise and eyebrow at that part. "Yes a gorilla. And then we found Dr. Wells is actually Eobard Thong related to Eddie, and he came from to future to eliminate me. He ended up killing my mom instead" Barry says as I watch to tears form in his eyes. I reach over and hold his hand reassuringly. "Anyways he got stuck here and told me he and help me go back in time. So I went back in time, but I didn't save her. I-I told her me and dad where fine" he chokes up and I squeeze his hand. He looks down at me and smiles with tears running down his cheeks. "The other me that was there shook his head telling me no, and I couldn't leave you, what we had. By that point you had been gone a month, and it was burning inside me. Also before I went he told me where you where, but I had to save him fist or he'd kill you. Anyways when I came back and nothing had changed he was surprised and we fought for a bit. But th-then Eddie shot himself" my heart skips a beat. "He sacrificed himself so Eobard Thong was never born. Then there was a huge singularity breach and me, Ronnie and Dr. Stein stopped it, but Ronnie was sucked up. It's all my fault if I hadn't been so selfish he would be here and with Caitlin and Eddie would be alive" I sigh.

"Barry you can not take responsibility for what other people do. You can't control it" I say.

"I've pushed everyone away and have been slowly rebuilding some places in Central City. I don't want anyone else to get hurt" Barry lets go of my hand and I sense what coming, so I delay it.

"Umm, I need to go to the bathroom" I say and get up. Barry has pushed everyone away, and now it's going to be my turn. I should have listened to my instincts. Love is a weakness. A weekends that can cloud your mind.

"Ya of course" Barry says and watched as I walk out of the med bay. He didn't see my face as tear roll down it freely. I walk with my tiered legs into the washroom. I turn around and look in the mirror. My face looks tiered, and I'm not even going to start on my hair. I look down and see two more red circle on each thigh. My blood starts to boil as I get angry. What did he do to me? What is running in my blood know that wasn't before. I close my eyes to try and calm down, it doesn't work. I slam both my hands on the counter  and clench my fist. I open my eyes to see the bar of soap floating. I hesitantly touch it and it fall back onto the counter. I take a deep breath and try very hard not to scream. I let out a little squeak and run out of the bathroom. I made that soap float, how in the world did I do that.

"Barry" I yell my voice hitching. I turn to corner to see his concerned eyes looking into mine. "Barry I-I am not okay"

"That's okay Juno you've been out for five months" he says slightly confused.

"No not like that" I say flustered. "I know what Dr. Gregor did to me" I say and start to hyperventilate. Barry grabs my shoulders. I raise my hand and watch as a pen levitates above the desk. My eyes are wide, and Barry turns to see what I'm looking at. His eyes go wide and then he looks back at me. I drop my hand and the pen falls.

"He 'enchanted' me" I say quietly looking at my hands. "He gave me powers" I say whispering. I look up to Barry and take a step back. Barry wheezes.

"Juno stop" he manages to say, then passes out. I scream and run over to his unconscious body. He still has a pulse and is breathing, but I did this to him. I just hurt the person I love the most. I grab my hands away from Barry, horrified with myself. I look at my hands and run. I find my bag and change into Cisco's suite he made me. I run down the stairs and our the front door. It's late evening and I slink into the shadows. I don't know how to control my powers. I don't know how extensive they are, and I don't know what else Dr. Gregor did to me. All I know is that I'm a monster.

_______________________

The big reveal!!! I really hope you guys like it, and I hope all my reader form Worlds Collide will come here. :| Thanks agains!