This is the one that nobody ever would want.This means unlike the rest of us she will face a power beyond her control destroying her without warning or mercy and it also means she can no longer resist change but allow it to happen, even if it causes some initial pain and hurt to you.
She hated her reading, but who could blame her. She got so angry after that she left. That is why she cleared off a planet and killed so much out of fear, there are two people she knows she'll have to kill, yet she will do anything to make sure that never happened, but he messed it up." I said pointing at Prince Soma.
"There is one more thing you need to know, it was partially true. She was a coldblooded killer, but she was no psychopathic killer or anything. She is only a killer when it is necessary, not just for fun. That's why she isn't talking, because she knows a future that will take its course and she knows what she is suppose to do,she just...she just can't." I said with a dissatisfied tone.
Why didn't any of them understand the other side to her. Yes she causes trouble and be a major pain...she's still nice and cares about them more than any of us. I now see what mother meant earlier today.
Flashback:
"[Brother's name] come here there is something I think you should know."
I ran up to her and looked at her confused.
"What is it mother?"
"Please go easy on your sister about the...issue when she gets here."
"Why?"
"There is something to it that you know deep down in your heart and you will lean something about all of them. That is all I need to tell you at this time, but do remember, she has it harder than any of you so go easy on her alright?" She said with a sad smile.
"Yes, mother I will." I said with a smile. End Of Flashback
I still wonder though, what is she hiding is there still something that I don't know. I was getting deeper into my thoughts until (Y/N) called my name.

Elizabeth's POV:
What happened to him, he was talking one second then he just...stopped, I was about to tap his shoulder or say his name but (Y/N) beat me to it.
"[Brother's name], is something the matter? You zoned out for quite a while?"
"No I'm fine, but thank you for the concern." He said with a smile.
I don't get it they all speak formally to one another, yet they are siblings. Why do they speak formally, why didn't she tell us all of this from the start, why didn't she tell me about what was happening to Prince Soma, and why does she talk so rudely to her father? All these questions were running through my head until I heard (Y/N)'a voice.
"Put down the barriers." She said, but in a muck colder way. Then the barriers went down.
"Did everyone appreciate story time?" The oldest brother asked.
"Yes, but now I think it's time I retrieved my young master."
"Yeah, about that, nobody is leaving." (Y/N) said
"Sister, d-don't you th-think w-we should let the man through with Ciel?" Said the younger brother and step sister.
"Yeah I'm-" Prince Soma started.
Then I noticed the barriers were back up, but there was something different...they're only around (Y/N) and Prince Soma. Oh no what is going to happen I have to do something.

"(Y-Y/N), w-what are you doing? You don't have to do it we can just let him-"
"Die another way perhaps? Elizabeth there is a reason you know as to why I didn't tell you...you get to choose how he dies. I didn't tell you because I knew you would try whatever it takes to keep him alive, but that's not how life works. His death is destiny and the secret is you can play with fate your entire life, but destiny is something no one can ever change.

 His death is destiny and the secret is you can play with fate your entire life, but destiny is something no one can ever change

Yes he is destined to die today, but it isn't written how. There are many ways he dies. You choose to kill him and he would have been dead before they arrived, you told him and you kill him, my mother kills him, I kill him, or you kill yourself." She said looking at me coldly.
"You let all the opportunities except 2 fade you can either let me kill him or you kill yourself, which one is it?"She said looking at me,"By the way either way he will still die you will just give him a few extra days of life."
What type of choice is that?!? What do I do? How could I choose I value my life, but I also want him to live his. I mean he is alone well I guess, and I guess I am too. He's older than me, he he has a palace, and elephants, but-
"Lizzie, we don't have all day, just make up your mind." (Y/N) said impatiently.
"You try making such a hard decision in such a short time?!?"
"I make more difficult decisions daily now come on."
"F-fine I don't want to choose."
"Ok what do you say Ciel?"
"Me?"
"Yeah you, which do you choose?"
"I don't really find it simple to wager someone's life on the spot like that."
"Ok what do you think mom?"
"Kill him."
"Ok." She said as she approached him.
"W-Wait this can't really be happening...no you don't have to do this."
"If we create a grandfather paradox; when you go back in time to change a past event to make that future event never happen let's see...then let's see, oh ok I know now simply we go back in time kill my dad, Prince Soma, and Ciel then congrats this will have never happened."
"Don't I get a say so in any of this?!?" Asked Prince Soma in a panic.
"No." (Y/N) replied coldly.
"Well anybody's got any last words to say to him?"
I walked as close as I could to him and whispered,"goodbye," to him as everyone else walked up one by one to say their goodbyes...well except for Ciel who said it from a distance while Prince Soma cried for him.
"Now that all the goodbyes are done, well, Prince Soma, you were my friend...and although you betrayed me in the end still thank you, I just wanted you to know that." (Y/N) said with sad eyes.
"I know, but at least we part ways in a good way." He said but then he whispered something too quiet for me to hear...I wonder what he said?
Your POV:
He is leaving me for good this time, and I can't lie, I will miss him. Still trying hard not to break my composure in front of my comrades I look at him and stare into his eyes with sadness. I was fine until he made me promise him something.
"Hey, of all things my last request is that when you do choose the end of the story just remember...your not alone."
"I promise I won't do anything you are against when it comes to the end of the world."
Then with that he smiled one last time and closed his eyes and I did what everyone knew was coming next...I killed him. It's strange. Everyone knew what was happening and what would happen next, yet it surprised all of us like we never expected it. That moment is when it all became clear that everything changed. He was like a brother to me and now he's gone. I could have called him more and answered his calls,but I guess you don't really think about all of that until they are actually gone don't you? I know what I have to do now...it's all clear. I need to finish this I need to complete what I spent my whole life trying to do. I need to do what will hurt everyone the most...I must accept my fate, I am going to die and nothing anyone does or says will change that.