Chapter Thirty-Nine

*Smut warning please don't read if you get grossed out easily. Also, this is really dirty!*

"Ok, so what's the plan?"Blake asks.

"Ok, so you let Sam know that we're going to be in here for a longer time because you're not done torturing is or whatever. So Grace and I sneak out of the window along with Isabella and we'll wait for you because of the security. Once you talk to Sam come back in here and lock the door then you sneak out of the window. We'll be there waiting for you to shut down the security and then we'll take that chance to run out of this hell,"Colby explains.

"Ok, that sounds like a plan. You guys sneak out now and I'll go talk to Sam right now. Go!"Blake says.

Colby, Isabella, and I run over to a window and pull the blinds up. Colby opens the window and helps Isabella up so she can climb out. Next, Colby helped me up so I can climb out. Colby climbs out without any help and we stay standing there with our backs presses against the wall so we don't accidentally trigger any security.

"Blake better hurry,"Isabella says.

"Give him some time,"Colby says.

"Guys move!"Blake yells from inside.

We all move to a side and Bake jumps down.

"That was quicker than I thought,"Colby says.

"Sam was sleeping so I just wrote a note says that we'll be in the torture room for awhile,"Blake explains.

"Ok, so now we need you to shut down the security. Do you know how?"Colby asks.

"Yeah,"Blake nods,"I just need to go over to the power box around the corner to turn it off."

"Ok,"we all say at the same time. Blake carefully walks with his back presses against the wall. He looks around the corner to check is the cost is clear then walks around it. I hear I metal thing being pushed against the wall and then hear something unlock. Lights in front of us flash for a second then turn off.

"Go!"Blake yells running towards the open gate. We all look at each then start running. The gate starts moving inward and it's about to shut,"Hurry!"

"We're trying!"I yell back. Once we reach the gate we all run through it right before it's about to close.

"That was a close one,"Colby says out of breath.

"Yeah, but at least we made it,"Isabella points out.

"Hey!"we here someone from behind the gate say. We all turn around and see Sam there looking furious,"Get back here!"

"No sorry we gotta run,"Colby says then we all start running.

"Assholes!"Sam yells and I giggle.

"There's a car we can use right up here,"Blake says pointing to a car.

The three of us nod and continue running. Blake gets into the drivers seat first and Isabella gets into the passenger side leaving Colby and I go sit in the back. Blake starts up the car and we drive as fast as we can.

"Where are we going?"I ask.

"Depends on where you live,"Blake says.

"Wait, you're dropping us off at one of our houses?"I ask.

"Yeah,"he nods.