Chapter Twenty-Six

*Warning this is chapter contains smut. If you do not feel comfortable reading anything sexual then I advise you to skip this chapter. Btw my smut writing sucks but I did the best I could*

Colby's POV
Oh my god I can't believe I just saw Grace naked. I wasn't expecting to actually see her naked though it took me by complete surprise. I hope Grace isn't mad at me though. I know for a fact that I'm mad at myself she didn't want me to see her like that but I still found my way to. I'm also mad because I got a boner and there's nothing I can do about it. If I go into the bathroom she'll be able to hear me and if I just stay here she'll be able to see me and hear me. I just can't let her see it. I cover up my lower half with blankets and rest my back on the headboard. I wait for her to get out while watching TV. I hear the bathroom door open and Grace walks out. She puts her clothes in her suitcase and gets into bed with me. She hugs my arm and rests her head against it. I guess she isn't mad at me.
"I'm sorry,"I whisper at I look at her.
"It's ok I'm just really insecure,"she says looking up at me.
"Well you shouldn't your body is gorgeous,"I say moving a strand of hair behind her ear and I notice her blush.
"Thanks but no it's not,"she says.
"Yes it is, I wouldn't lie to you,"I say.
"Are you sure?"she asks raising an eyebrow and I nod.
"You're beautiful,"I whisper.
I lean my head down and press my lips to hers. Our lips move in sync and I poke her bottom lip with my tongue asking for entrance. She opens her mouth and each other's tongues move against themselves. She moves so that she's straddling me. I hope she doesn't feel my boner. This was not helping though. My hands move up her legs then around to her bum and I squeeze it lightly. She moans into my mouth causing my erection to throb. She moves her crotch up a bit causing it to rub against my boner and I groan in pleasure.
"Oh my god are you ok?"she asks breaking the kiss quickly.
"I- I'm fine,"I stutter.
"Are you sure?"she asks.
"Y-yeah,"I say.
"I was afraid I hurt you,"she says looking down but then she backs up a bit,"Colby what's wrong with your pants?"
"How do you not know if you know what sex is?"I ask.
"Well I don't know a lot about sex I just know the main part but it's the grossest,"she says.
"Oh,"I say.
"So are you going to tell me what's wrong?"she asks.
"I don't know,"I say.
"Please I mean I'll learn what it is sooner or later,"she says.
"True but I don't know how you'll react,"I say.
"Please,"she says.
"Ok so you know what horny means right?"I ask.
"Yeah it mean when a guy or a girl want to have sex,"she says.
"Oh so you do know do some other things,"I say.
"Yeah,"she says,"Now tell me what's wrong."
"Ok so this is was happens when a guy wants to have sex or at least some type of release. It's called a boner,"I explain.
"Oh so girls get wet and guys get boners?"she asks and I nod,"That's the only other thing I didn't know about sex."
"Well now you know,"I say.
"Yeah but how do you get rid of it other than having sex?"she asks.
"I- I can't tell you,"I say.
"Ugh just tell me,"she whines.
"O- ok fine we either get b- blows jobs or h- hand jobs,"I stutter.
"Oh but who gives them to you?"she asks. Why doesn't she now this stuff?
"Normally girls,"I say nervously.
"Girl?"she says and her face turns to fear.
"Y-yeah but you don't have to do anything I can do something else,"I say.
"But is the girl way the best way?"she asks.
"W- well yes but you don't have to do anything,"I repeat.
"But I want you to feel better,"she frowns with worry in her eyes.
"Are you sure you want to?"I ask and she nods,"Ok I need you to kneel in between my legs when I sit at the end of the bed."
"Ok,"she says quietly.
I make my way to the end of the bed and she gets on her knees.
"Ok now u-unzip my pants then pull them d- down,"I choke out.
She slowly unzips my pants and pulls them down to my ankles.
"Now what?"she asks.
"Take off my boxers,"I say.
She doesn't respond and pulls them down letting my erection spring free which was oozing pre cum. She stared at it not knowing what to do.
"Ok now start by wrapping your hands around it move them up and down,"I say.
She wraps her hands around my length and starts pumping it slowly. This is my first time having someone do this to me and it felt amazing. She pumps it a little faster.
"Shit,"I breath out gripping the blanket beneath me,"N- now wrap your lips around just the tip and lick it a bit."
She removes her hands and replaces them with her mouth. She takes just the tip and starts licking around it.
"Grace,"I moan and my hands tangle into her hair,"Take more by bobbing your head."
She does as she's told and starting bobbing her head almost making me hit the back of her throat.
"Mmh,"I moan fisting her hair and I throw my head back while squeezing me eyes shut. I buck my hips causing me to hit the back of her throat and he gags.
"S-sorry,"I breath.
"It's ok,"she says.
She continues bobbing her head but quickens her movements.
"Fuck,"I groan,"I'm c-close."
Right after that I cum in her mouth. She stands up keeping the cum in her mouth.
"You're supposed to sallow it,"I chuckle breathless. I watch her as she does. I lay down on the bed still panting. Grace lays next to me.
Grace's POV
"Are you better now?"I ask.
"Yeah,"he breaths out.
"Good,"I say.
We lay there not saying a thing. I look at Colby who seemed kind of sleepy.
"You want to take a nap?"I ask.
"Sure,"he says.
He grabs his boxers and put them on then climbs onto the bed. We get into a spooning position and we drift off to sleep.
____________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry about my smut writing I suck at it but I hope it wasn't too terrible. Anyways please vote and comment.