Chapter Twenty-Five

!Important A/N at the end please read!

I wake up with Colby's arms still wrapped around me. I listen to his snores rolling off of his lips. I place a gentle kiss on his lips and he moves but keeps his eyes closed. I kiss him again and he opens his eyes.
"Morning,"he smiles.
"Morning,"I say.
"What are we going to do today?"he asks.
"I dunno,"I say,"When will we be going home?"
"We can leave in in two days if you want,"he says.
"Ok,"I say,"But what we going to do today?"
"I don't know that why I asked you,"he chuckles.
"I honestly don't know. We have such boring lives,"I say.
"Yeah,"he agrees,"Maybe we should just have sex I mean it'll pass time."
"Ha you're funny,"I say them jokily hit him in the arm.
"Like I said before you are no fun,"Colby says sternly.
"Well sorry for wanting to keep my innocence,"I say.
"I just want to loose mine already I'm going to be the only guy on earth who hasn't lost his,"he says.
"No someone will take it,"I say.
"Someone? I want you to,"he says.
"Trust me, you don't,"I say.
"Oh but I do,"he says wiggling his eyebrows.
"Whatever,"I say.
"Whatever,"he mocks.
"Ugh... well I'm going to take a shower,"I say sitting up.
"I'll go with you I mean it'll save water,"he says sitting up as well.
"In your dreams,"I say them push him over which causes him to fall off the bed.
"Ow,"he says dramatically while holding his arm,"I think it's broken. Will you kiss it?"
"Nope,"I shake my head then walk over to my suitcase to grab some clothes and showed stuff.
"You're really mean you now that right?"Colby says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me then rests his chin on my shoulder.
"I know,"I giggle,"Can I go shower now?"
"Not if you let me go with,"he says.
"But I'm too ugly for you to see me naked,"I say.
"Liar,"he says.
"I'm not lying,"I say.
"I can't believe you unless you show me,"he says.
"Then don't believe me,"I say getting out of his grip.
I go into the bathroom and set my things in the counter then start the shower. I step into the shower and relax.
***
I get out of the shower and then I remember I forgot a towel. I have everything but a towel.
"Hey Colby,"I say opening the door a bit.
"What?"he says.
"Could you get me a towel I have one in my suitcase but I forgot to grab it,"I say.
"Fine,"he groans.
He holds out the towel but it was to far. I move my arm further out of the door but he keeps moving it further away. My arm was all the out and I couldn't get it.
"Colby give it,"I say.
"Not until I can prove that you're a liar,"he says.
"Colby I'm not the mood,"I groan.
"Ok then just get it over with so you door have to continue to argue with me,"he says.
"Colby please just give it to me,"I say.
"Fine,"he says.
He gives me the towel but as soon as I back away he opens the door and I cover myself with the towel as much as I can
"Liar,"he smirks.
"You didn't see anything I covered myself too quickly,"I say.
"So I still saw,"he continues to smirk.
"Colby just get out,"I huff.
"Ok,"he says then walks out and closes the door.
That was so embarrassing.
____________________________
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it! I'm going to be updating a lot today until Saturday because on Sunday I'm leaving for camp and we can't have phones there. I'm coming back on Friday so there will be an update on Saturday. I'm writing a lot of things so you guys will have lots to read but they probably won't last all of those days. But anyways please vote and comment. Also please actually comment if I should have smut in the next chapter or if I shouldn't. If it does end up having smut I won't make it too detailed and nothing really important will happen so no one will be confused about the chapter after that. I just don't know what kind of things you people like. But if no one comments I'm going to put the smut one up because I already finished it. Anyways that's it.