Chapter Thirty-Seven

Colby's POV
I watched as Grace punched and kicked a punching bag. Wow she's stronger than I thought. I watched as sweat fell from her face and her arm wiping it off.
I wonder if she would be this sweaty if I fucked her.
Why the hell did I just think that?
Because you want to know.
No I don't. I can't have sex with her.
Why can't you?
She's too innocent.
But she gave you a blow job.
Yeah I know but I can't have sex with her she wouldn't like it anyways.
How do you know?
Because I do!
No you don't.
I know I just don't want her to go through it. She's probably not that good anyways.
But I bet you want to know if she is.
Yeah but we can't. At least not here. I wish we never got kidnapped so Grace and I could whatever we wanted at anytime. I mean I do have a plan to get out of here but I don't know if it'll work.
Why don't you try?
I guess I could.
I walk over to Grace and tap her shoulder.
"Yeah?"she asks out of breath and stops what she's doing.
"I have a plan to get out of here,"I whisper .
"Really?"she asks taking of the boxing gloves.
"Yeah but we can't talk about it here,"I whisper.
"But Sam won't let us leave this room,"she says.
"Maybe we could say that we need a break and lay down,"I suggest.
"I guess that could work. Let's go,"she says.
We walk over to Sam who is sitting on a bench watching everyone.
"Hey Sam do you think Grace and I can go to our room so we can take a break?"I ask.
"Sure,"he shrugs.
"Great thanks,"I say then we walk out of the room.
When we get to our room we sit down on ours beds and I tell Grace my plan.
Sam's POV
I went to Colby and Grace's room because I needed to talk to them but when I got there I heard Colby talking about something that sounded pretty serious so I listened in.
"So, this is our escape plan,"I hear Colby say,"But for us to escape we need to stay together or else it don't work."
They were trying to escape? After I thought they were fine staying here they try to escape! That's all I need to hear. I need to figure out a way for them to not escape. Obviously trying to be nice to them won't work but Colby said they need both of them for the plan but there won't be a both of them when I'm done with one of them.
I knock on the door and Colby answers.
"Uh hi,"he says.
"Hi can I talk to you in my room?"I ask.
"Umm... sure,"he shrugs and closes the door behind him.
I lead him into a room letting him go in first and locking the door behind me.
"Please sit in this chair,"I say pointing to it.
"Ok... this doesn't look like your room to me,"he says.
"It's not,"I smirk.
"What then why am I here?"he asks.
"Because I heard your plan to escape and I'm going to make sure you never do,"I grin evilly.
"No you can't keep me here,"he says.
"Oh but you see I can,"I say.
I walk over to a closet with whips, ropes, and many guns. I grab some rope and walk over to Colby.
"W- what are you doing?"he stutters.
"Shut up!"I demand and he closes his mouth.
I tie his hands together behind the backing of the chair and tie his legs to each leg of it.
"Let me go!"he shouts trying to break free.
"Oh you don't know how to keep your mouth shut do you?"I chuckle and grab some duct tape from the desk in the room. I tape his mouth shut.
"Now there's no way you'll escape and no one will hear you,"I say.
He squirms around,"Stop moving there's no use!"
But, he continues to squirm. I shake my head and chuckle while grabbing a knife. I walk over to him to drag the knife down his right cheek. Tears are going down his face. Blood is gushing down his cheek and drips onto his pants.
"That should make you stop moving. If you don't I'll cut your left cheek,"I say and out the knife down.
I walk out of the room and lock it from the outside.
"Stupid boy,"I say to myself.
Grace's POV
Colby isn't back yet and I'm starting to worry. I know thy Sam was being kind of sort of nice to us but it could've been all an act. What if he heard our plan and is finding a way to keep us here so he took Colby away from me. I have to find him. I get out of my room and start looking for him in every room.
I find a door that was locked from the outside.
This must be where he is.
I just need something to unlock the door. As I'm walking down the hall someone covers my mouth and holds a knife up to my throat.
"Where do you think you're going?"the voice asks.
____________________________
Hey guys I finally updating this story! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.