Chapter Twenty-Seven

Colby's POV
I wake up with an arm draped over Grace's waist and my hand under my head. I look down and realize that I only have my boxers on.
Did Grace seriously give me a blow job?!
I felt gross. But she wanted to. I mean she wouldn't know what it was if a hadn't seen her naked and got a boner. I'm still surprised that Grace wasn't mad at me. I feel Grace move and rolls onto her side so she's facing me.
"By the way I knew what a blow job was,"she whispers with her eyes still closed.
"W- what?"I stutter,"But you said that you didn't."
"I know,"she giggles.
"So why did you act like you didn't know?"I ask.
"Because I saw you trying to hide it like you didn't want me to see it. I thought you thought that I was too innocent so I acted like it,"she explains.
"Well I guess that makes sense since you knew what everything thing else meant and stuff. But I didn't think you were too innocent I just didn't want you to see it because I just saw you naked without you wanting me to,"I say.
"Oh,"she blushed,"Now I feel stupid."
"No need to,"I say,"If someone should feel stupid it should be me."
"Why?"she asks.
"Because I saw you naked without permission then had you give me a blow job,"I say.
"But Colby, I wanted to,"she says.
"I know but-""It's fine,"she cuts me of.
"Ok,"I say then lean down to peck her lips,"I love you."
"W- what?"she stutters.
"I said I love you,"I say.
"Really?"she asks.
"Yes,"I say.
"I- I love you too,"she says. I kiss her forehead and she giggles.
"God, I really love you,"I say bringing her closer to me and she nuzzles her head into my chest.
"I hope we never lose each other,"she says.
"Yeah, I don't know what I would do without you,"I say.
"Neither do I,"she says.
"You don't know what you would do without yourself?"I joke.
"No silly, I don't know what I would do without you,"she says.
"I know I was kidding,"I say.
"Ok,"she says.
"You know what we should do?"I ask.
"What?"she asks.
"We should go on a date,"I suggest.
"A date?"she asks looking up at me.
"Yeah I mean we haven't been on one together yet,"I say.
"I would but I didn't pack anything nice,"she says.
"We can go get you one,"I say.
"But then you would see what I'm wearing and I don't want you to,"she says.
"Maybe I could give you some money then go to a different store while you're getting something to wear,"I suggest.
"That would work,"she says,"Are you going to get anything?"
"Maybe,"I say.
"Ok,"she says,"So where would we go?"
"Well we could go out for dinner then we could find a park and take a walk there or something,"I say.
"That would be awesome,"she says,"When are we going shopping?"
"Whenever you want,"I say.
"Ok well why don't you get dressed so we can leave when you are done,"she says.
"Ok,"I say.
Grace's POV
Colby gets up and grabs some clothes. He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling.
Am I seriously going on a date?
I feel nervous but I feel like I shouldn't be. Colby and I have been friends for awhile now. Also we've been boyfriend and girlfriend for a little while so there's nothing to be nervous about. If I'm nervous already knowing the person how would I ever survive a date with a person I barely know... ha like that would ever happen.
I still can't believe I'm going on a date... with Colby!
____________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. After that cringe worthy smut chapter I think any chapter will be better. I still might write smut but I'll try to make it better. Anyways please vote and comment.