Chapter Thirty

A/N hey guys I got some time before camp so enjoy this chapter. I might be able to post another one too but I'm not completely sure. Anyways enjoy!

After about a half hour the car comes to a stop. I hear the car turn off and car doors slamming. The car doors by us open and they pull us out of the car. They push us forward continuously until our feet hit a step.
"Go up the stairs!"the guy from behind me yells.
We take the steps up and stop when we notice there's no more steps. I heard a bunch of locks unlock then the door creaking open. I feel my hands being untied and my blindfold gets taken of. I squint my eyes because they were sensitive to the light coming from the house.
"Go inside,"the same guy says.
We step inside and the door closes behind us. The blonde haired guy locks all of the locks then walks over to stand in front of us.
"Sit on the couch,"the brown haired guy says pointing towards a brown torn up couch.
We walk over to it and sit down. The guys stand in front of us not saying anything they just stare at us.
"Why are we here?"I surprisingly choke out. They look at each other then back at us. I regret saying that now. They take a small step towards us and I gulp.
"You're here because you have to be here. No more questions about being here, got it?"the blonde asks and we nod,"Anyways let me introduce myself. I'm Sam Golbach and I'm nineteen years old."
"And I'm Blake Sumner and I'm nineteen as well,"the brown haired guy says. Wow I'm wrong he's only two years older than us and so is Sam,"What are your names?"
"I- I'm Colby Brock,"Colby chokes out.
"And you princess?"the blonde says. The nickname is what Colby called me a couple times and I was getting butterflies in my stomach even though I shouldn't because he just kidnapped us.
"I'm G- Grace and there's no way I'm telling you my last name I don't even know you,"I say.
"That's alright princess all we need to know is your first name,"Sam says and winks at me causing me to blush.
I look at over at Colby who's glaring at him, clenching his jaw, and his fist.
"Hey gu-"a girl walks in and stops in her tracks. She stares at Colby for awhile then back to the other guys,"Who are they?"
"This is Colby and this is Grace,"Blake says pointing to each of us. She starts staring at Colby again. I wanted to scream,"Quit staring at my boyfriend, bitch!" but I couldn't speak at all.
"Why don't you introduce yourself,"Blake says.
"Ok. Umm... I'm Isabella Sumner and I'm 22,"the girl says,"How old are you guys?"
"I'm seventeen,"I say.
"And I'm seventeen as well,"Colby says.
"Let me guess juniors in high school?"Isabella asks and I nod.
"H- how did you know?"I ask.
"I know a lot of things,"she smirks.
"Oh,"I say bluntly.
"We need to take you to your room,"Sam says.
We stand up and follow them to our room.
"Here it is,"Blake says opening the door.
It had to worn out mattresses, two pillows, and two small blankets. Well I guess I should've expected this since this is a kidnapper's house.
"If you try to escape you won't live to see tomorrow,"Sam threatens then pushed us into the room. He slams it shut and locks it.
I sit down on the mattress and start to cry.
"Hey, everything's going to be ok,"Colby says sitting next to me and rubbing my back.
"B- but what if we never get out of here. I have goals I- I want to achieve in my live and I c- can't complete them here,"I say while crying.
"Trust me they will let us go soon,"Colby says.
"Y- you think?"I ask looking at him and he nods.
"As long as we have each other everything will be fine,"he assures then pecks my lips.
"I just wish I was home,"I say and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Me too. I didn't expect anything like this to happen,"he says.
"Neither did I. I wish this is just a dream,"I say.
"Same,"he says he intertwines our fingers together and rubs small circles with his thumb on my hand.
"Do you think Isabella is pretty?"I ask.
"W-what? Where did that come from?"he asks.
"Well she was staring at you and I was wondering if you liked her,"I say.
"No I don't,"he says,"And if I did I would never date her because I will always love you more."
"Good,"I say,"But if she tries anything promise me you won't go along with it."
"I promise,"he says then kisses the top of my head,"We should probably get some sleep."
"I guess,"I shrug. I honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep in this dress. Well maybe I could just sleep in my bra and underwear I mean Colby has seen my naked before. I don't think anyone else will me anyways. I strip out of my clothes and get into bed.
"Grace?"Colby says.
"Yeah?"I ask.
"Can you cuddle with me?"he asks.
"Well I would but I'm kind of only in my bra and underwear,"I say.
"That's ok I'll be fine,"he says.
"O- ok,"I stutter then go over to his bed. I lay down next to him and drape an arm across my waist. I scotch closed to him and nuzzle my head into his chest.
"Goodnight baby girl,"Colby whispers.
"Goodnight,"I whisper back.
I stay awake find of afraid to fall asleep and nervous about what's going to happen tomorrow.
I put aside all of my thoughts and fall asleep.
____________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also please actually comment on my 1k reads author's note that would be much appreciated. But anyways please vote and comment.