Chapter Thirty-Two

The picture is supposed to be him on his bed but this is the closet picture I could find so just pretend.

Colby's POV
I can't believe I called Grace a slut. None of this was her fault. She probably didn't even want to have sex with Blake but he could've threatened her and she couldn't do anything about it. But why did she think Isabella and I had sex?
"Colby!"I hear Isabella yells
walking into Grace's and my room
"What?"I groan.
"I heard you and Grace broke up,"she says sitting on my bed.
"So?"I say.
"Well... maybe we could ya know be what you and Grace were,"she says scooting closer to me.
"I- I don't think so. I'm going to talk to Grace about this whole thing to see what actually happened and if she got forced to then there's no reason for me to be mad at her,"I say.
"But she let him have sex with her,"she points out.
"I know but s-"I'm cut off by her lips on mine. The way she kisses was nothing like they way Grace does. Grace's kisses we're passionate and loving while Isabella's where rushed and too rough.
"Isabella I can't,"I say pushing her away.
"Yes you can! Don't you want a way to get back at Grace?"she asks.
"No,"I say.
"But she was a total slut and doesn't deserve you,"she says.
"She does deserve me. I'm the one who keeps pushing her away and screwing things up,"I say.
"Why are you giving her so many chances?"she asks,"If she messed up once you should've broken up with her for good."
"No I'm going to always give her chances no matter what she does. Also, most of the time it's my fault,"I say.
"Why don't you just brake up with her already and date me? I'm so much better,"she says.
"I love her too much to ever leave her for good and you're not any better. You're a total slut. I know I've just met you but by the way you dress and talk I can tell that you are one,"I say.
"Fine whatever just know that if she doesn't take you back I'm always here,"she winks.
"Get out of my room already,"I say.
"Ok,"she says standing up then walks out of the room.
"Ugh,"I groan falling back onto the bed.
Grace's POV
I'm so fucking pissed at Blake right now. I can't believe he lied to me about Colby and Isabella having sex so he can have sex with me. I need to talk to Colby about what happened so he doesn't stay mad at me.
I get up from the couch and walk into our room and see Colby sprawled out in his bed.
"Hey Colby,"I say sitting on my bed so that I'm facing him.
"Grace?"he says sitting up.
"Yup,"I nod,"I need to talk to you about what happened."
"Ok,"he says.
"Ok so Blake started talking to me for a little. He said that he could make this place better for me so he kissed me. I tried to stop him but he didn't stop and he said something about you and Isabella having sex so he shouldn't be able too. So after that I stopped trying to get him off of me because I was heartbroken and didn't know what else to do,"I explain.
"I'm going to kill him! I'm so fucking sorry for not giving you a chance to explain before. I always mess things up and we get into a ton of fights because of me. I don't even understand how you always forgive me because I'm such a screw up and I'm probably always going to mess things up in the future,"he says.
"Colby, you're not a screw up and I wish you would stop saying bad things about yourself because they aren't true. I don't care how many times you mess things up I'm always going to love and forgive you no matter what,"I say then peck his lips. I rest my forehead against his and stare into his eyes.
"How did I get so lucky to find someone like you?"he asks.
"I could ask you the same thing,"I giggle.
We were about to kiss again until Sam walks into the room.
"Guys go to the living room now!"he demands.
He stand up not saying anything and follow Sam into the living room. I honestly don't care what's about to happen because for some reason I feel safer here.
____________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I didn't know how to end this but I hope it's not bad. Also sorry for not updating as much as I used to I've been really busy and haven't had any energy to write. I haven't had any great ideas for this story either but I'm trying my best to come up with some. I also might not update tomorrow because I have school orientation but I'll try to. Anyways please vote and comment!