Chapter Thirty-Five

(A/N:The picture is the workout outfit Sam gives to Grace)

Colby's POV
I wake up with my arms wrapped around Grace and her head nuzzled into my chest. Soft snores left her mouth and I gently moved my arms from around her. She moved so she was more comfortable but continued to sleep. I sat up and took a minute to just sit there until I stood up. I walked into the kitchen and grab a bowl of cereal.
Soon Grace came out still a little sleepy. There were bags under her eyes and she walked slow.
"Morning,"she yawns.
"Morning,"I say with a hoarse voice.
"Has Sam or anyone talked to you yet?"she asks sitting across from me.
"No. I haven't heard them walking around or anything. They might still be sleeping,"I say.
"Probably,"she shrugs.
"Unless they went out but I doubt it. I don't think they would leave us alone,"I say.
"Yeah,"she nods,"I hope they're discussing when we get to leave... if we ever get the chance to,"she says.
"I dunno,"I shrug.
"I wish we never went down that trail and never got kidnapped,"she says.
"Me too but at least we are spending lots of time together,"I say.
"Yeah well... this would be more enjoyed if people weren't constantly around and telling us what to do whenever they feel,"she says.
"I know but there's really nothing we can do,"I shrug.
"I know,"she says,"I just thought nothing like this would ever happen to me. I thought I would always be left alone except when I'm being bullied."
"I didn't expect anything like this to happen to me either,"I say.
She doesn't respond but she gets up and puts her empty bowl on the counter. I get up and put bowl on the counter too. She turns around and gives me a hug for no reason.
"Why are you giving me a hug?"I ask.
"Because I can,"she says.
I chuckle and we continue to hug.
"At least we can still  have times like these,"I murmur in her ear.
"Yeah,"she sighs as I begin to kiss her neck.
"Colby! Grace!"Sam yells.
"For fucks sake,"I groan,"I thought they would leave us alone for longer time.
"Well what do you expect? That they're just going to leave us alone when we want to be?"she asks.
"Well I was hoping so,"I frown.
"Too bad,"she jokes and I stick my tongue out at her.
"Umm... guys I'm right here you know,"Sam says.
"Oh sorry,"Grace and I say at the same time.
"It's fine,"he shrugs.
"So why did you call us?"I ask.
"Because I wanted to talk to you about training, which your first day is today,"he says.
"What?!"Grace exclaims.
"Yup,"Sam nods his head,"And here are your training clothes."
He hands us each an outfit.
"Why do we need gym clothes?"Grace asks.
"Because part of training is working out. You need to have some muscle to pick people up and carry them,"Sam says.
"Ugh why don't you just continue to use Blake to help you kidnap like you have been and just keep us here and do nothing with us,"Grace groans.
"Because then I wouldn't have a reason to keep you here,"Sam says.
"Whatever,"Grace rolls her eyes.
"Grace, just go with it,"I whisper in her ear.
"Fine,"she says sternly.
"Ok so why don't you guys go get changed and then meet me in the training room,"Sam says then walks out of the room.
"Do we even know where the training room is?"I ask and Grace shakes her head,"Great."
"Well we might as well get changed,"she says.
"I guess,"I shrug.
Grace's POV
I fucking hate this! We don't need training. What we need is to get out of here! Colby doesn't seem like he's even trying to leave and I don't understand it. It's like he wants to stay here.
"Your turn to change,"Colby says.
"K,"I say.
I walk into the room and get changed.
Once I'm ready I find Colby and we start looking for the training room.
After ten minutes of looking we finally find it.
"Took you long enough to get here,"Sam says as we walk in.
"Shut up,"I roll my eyes.
"Well... welcome to the training room,"he says.
____________________________
Hey guys sorry for not updating yesterday.
Also, sorry for the short and shitty chapter I tried my best. But, please vote and comment.