Chapter Thirty-Eight

"Where do you think you're going?"the voice asks.
I couldn't move if speak, I was scared shitless.
"Answer me!"the voice says uncovering my mouth.
"N- nowhere,"I stutter and the person covers my mouth again.
"I know that's a lie but it's ok because either way you're coming with me,"the person says.
The person gives me no time to answer and pulls me down the hallway to a dark room. I couldn't see but I heard noises.
"Ok Grace, do you know why you are here?"the person asks.
I couldn't see where he was so I kind of just spoke to the air,"Umm... no."
"Well you are here be chase you did something very bad,"the person says from behind me. I can feel the persons breath on my neck causing shivers to run down my spine.
"W- what did I do?"I stutter.
"You were planning on escaping... at least that's what Sam told me,"the person says.
This has to be Blake.
"Wait you aren't Sam?"I ask.
"Nope. I'm Blake,"he says.
"Why are you doing this?"I ask.
"Because Sam said that if I do my sister and I can leave,"he explains,"Now sit!"
I look for a chair frantically and when I finally find one I sit down. Blake walks over to me with rope and ties my hands together behind the chair. He comes in front of me and ties my legs together by the ankles.
"What the fuck!"I yell squirming around.
"Aww sweetie that won't help,"he chuckles.
"Let her go!"I hear someone yell. I heard a bunch of noises but still couldn't see anything.
"Quiet Colby!"Blake yells.
"Wait Colby's here too?"I ask.
"Well duh,"Blake says.
"Well duh,"I mock.
Blake just stares at my intently then walks over to Colby.
"Now Colby, you and Grace have done something very very bad. And since you've already had a torture treatment it's time for Grace's but you will still be tortured since you'll be watching,"Blake says with a smirk on his face.
"No! Please don't hurt her!"Colby cries.
"Man, I'm sorry but I have to,"he says.
"No please not her just torture me she's too delicate for this,"he continues to cry.
"I'm sorry but I have to,"he repeats.
"Please,"Colby whispers,"Don't you have a heart?"
"Not after being here for years,"he says,"Now if I hear anything come out of your mouth one more time I will torture her even more!"
Colby doesn't say anything but continues to cry.
I sit there waiting for what's coming and the lights turn on. They weren't very good though there wasn't much difference than being in complete darkness but it was enough for everyone to see each other.
"Now let's begin,"Blake says holding a whip in his hands.
He stands behind me and moves my hair to the front. The whip hits me right in the back of the neck. It was already throbbing and kind of burning. He hits the same stop.
"Shit,"I whimper.
"Shh,"he demands.
He whips it one more time then walk over to a desk. He walks back over with the whip and a knife. My heart was racing. He gets on his knees and places then knife on my knee then drags it down. I scream which causes him to dig the knife in deeper and go slower go I can feel the pain. Blood gushes out and runs down my leg until it hits my foot or the floor.
"S- stop,"I cry.
He doesn't respond but hits the whip on my cheek telling me to shut up.
When the knife gets to about my ankle he takes it out of skin and a sigh of relief escapes my lips.
"You think we're done?"Blake questions.
I shake my head too afraid to speak.
He brings the knife to my cheek and drags it down to my jaw. The blood was getting on my shirt or dripping onto the floor. Tears streaming down my face fast. The pain was unbearable and I just felt like dying there.
Colby's POV
I wanted to scream. I couldn't watch Blake hurt Grace like this. My chest was hurting and my heart was pounding. I haven't stopped crying. I don't think can. I could barely watch Grace when her eyes started to tear up or when she was screaming in pain. I wanted to break out of these restrains and save her so badly but, all I could do was watch.
My thoughts were interrupted by someone untying my hands. The person comes back around to untie my feet and I realize that it's Isabella.
"Isabella?"I ask.
"Shh,"she says.
"W- what're you doing?"I whisper.
"Saving you and Grace,"she says then find he's untying my feet.
"Why?"I ask.
"Because I hate what my brother is doing to you guys. I wasn't apart of any of this and I told him to not do it but he did anyways. He thinks this will help us get out sooner but it won't. I heard this was just one of Sam's plans to have you guys be tortured without him having to do it but we won't get out anytime soon,"she explains.
"That bitch,"I whisper.
"Yup,"she nods her head.
"So what do we do?"I ask standing up.
"Well, I need to find some way to let my brother know that this is just one of Sam's dumb plans,"she says.
"Right,"I say.
"So maybe while I'm talking to him you can get Grace,"she suggests.
"Sound like a plan,"I agree.
Isabella walks over to her brother and they start talking. Isabella and Blake go into a different room so I can take this time to get Grace. I make my way over to her and start untying her feet. But, she kicks me in the forehead.
"Ow what the hell?"I say.
"Colby?"she asks.
"Well yeah,"I say.
"Oh, sorry I guess I'm a little jumpy,"she says.
"A little,"I joke and continue to untie her feet.
When I finish her feet I go to her hands. I untie them as fast as I can and she stands up immediately.
"God, did I hate sitting down for that long,"she says.
"Really?"I ask in a sarcastic tone.
"What?"she asks.
"Well, it's just that you got tortured and all you complain about is sitting for too long?"I ask.
"I obviously hated that too but I was just saying that hated sitting there for that long,"she says.
"Ok whatever,"I say.
"So anyways what's going on?"she asks.
"We are going to escape from here with Isabella and possibly Blake,"I explain.
"Ok how?"she asks.
"I think Isabella has a plan so we're going to wait for her,"I say.
"Oh ok,"she says.
We wait there for about ten more minutes then Isabella and Blake come out.
They walk up to us,"Ok, so what's the plan?"Blake asks.
____________________________
Cliffhanger! I hope guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment.