Chapter Fifteen

"Wake up,"I heard someone say while shaking me. I rolled over and saw Colby standing there.
"Colby I told you to tell me when you are coming over,"I groan rubbing my eyes.
"I texted you and called you but you didn't answer and I was too bored at my house,"he explains.
"Well I didn't answer because I was sleeping but you woke me up,"I say.
"I woke you up because I didn't want to be lonely,"Colby says.
"Ugh whatever,"I say sitting up.
"What are we going to do today?"he asks.
"I dunno,"I shrug.
"Neither do I,"he says and we still there awkwardly for a few minutes.
"Well... this is boring,"I say.
"Yes it is so can we please do something? Like each other,"he smirks.
"Ugh no!"I groan.
"Oh my gosh I'm just kidding,"he chuckles.
"Yes I know but it's gross,"I say.
"Well to me it's funny,"he says.
"Ok,"I sigh.
Colby's POV
I was really bored just sitting here with Grace but there wasn't much to do.
"Do you want to go to a restaurant and get food or something? It would get is out of the house,"I suggest.
"Ok that sounds great! Let me get ready first then we can go,"Grace says.
"Ok,"I say as she gets up.
***
Once she was ready we leave.
"So where are we going to eat?"she asks.
"Since we are eating breakfast I suggest IHOP,"I say.
"Ok I guess,"she shrugs.
Grace's POV
We get to restaurant and sit down.
"So can I start you off with a drink?"the waitress asks.
"Umm... I'll have a water,"Colby says.
"And for you?"she asks turning to me.
"I'll have a water too,"I say.
"Ok I'll be right back with those. Take your time looking through the menu,"she smiles.
As I was looking at my menu and I kept looking at the waitress. She kept looking at Colby... wait why do I care I'm his friend.
"Here we are,"the waitress says putting down our drinks. She comes over to me and whispers in my ear,
"Your boyfriend is really cute your lucky."
"He's not my boyfriend,"I whisper back.
"Is he dating anyone?"she asks.
"No,"I say.
"Well I'm going to change that,"she whispers then stands up and walks away. Luckily Colby was distracted by the menu and didn't hear anything. What did she mean by she is going to change that Colby isn't dating anyone? I ignore the thought and continue to look at the menu.
"We should share a stack of pancakes. Let's get right so we each have four,"Colby says.
"Ok but we are also getting bacon,"I say.
"Well of course,"Colby says.
The waitress walks over to us and I notice that she's pulling down her shirt to show of cleavage. Slut. Colby orders for us.
We wait for about 15 minutes and the food finally comes.
"Enjoy,"the waitress says.
"Oh I will,"Colby chuckles and the waitress giggles. Go away. It was like she read my mind because when I thought that she left.
"Wow that waitress is hot and I think she likes me,"Colby gushes.
"Shut up,"I groan.
"Why is someone jealous?"he smirks.
"No,"I lie.
"Sure,"he says.
When we finish eating the waitress comes back with our check and picks up our plates.
"There's a little surprise for you in there,"she says handing Colby the check. I noticed that Colby blushes and I stated to feel... different. He open the check and a small piece of paper falls out.
"What's that?"I ask.
"Her number,"he smirks.
"Lucky you,"I mumble.
"I think I'll call her when I get home,"he says putting the paper in his pants pocket.
"You can't your grounded and aren't you afraid of her finding your cuts?"I ask.
"I've got the grounded thing handled and my cuts are fading so they shouldn't be too noticeable,"he says.
"Wait does this mean you haven't cut lately?"I ask excited.
"Yeah,"he says.
"Oh my god Colby I'm so proud of you,"I say.
"Thanks,"he says.
***
We get home and go upstairs.
"Aren't you going to call the waitress?"I ask.
"Oh right I'll be back in a sec,"he says pulling out his phone.
"I'll be here,"I breath out sitting on my bed. I don't know why I feel this way I don't have a crush on him. I mean I do but it's very small. I don't think I would even date him.
He comes back with a huge smile I his face.
"I'm guessing your going on a date,"I say.
"Yup and it's tonight!"he says.
"Tonight? What time?"I ask.
"7:00,"he says.
"Oh,"I say.
"Oh I have to find something wear!,"he says.
"You sound like a girl,"I laugh.
"Well sorry I haven't gone on a date before,"he says.
"Why don't we go to your house and see what you have,"I suggest.
"Ok my mom isn't him right now so we don't have to sneak in,"he says.
"Ok good,"I say standing up.
We walk to his house and go to his room.
"So let's see what you have,"I say opening his closet. Most of his clothes were bands tees and regular t shirts but I ended up finding a black button up dress shirt.
"Wear this,"I say showing it to him.
"Ok,"he says grabbing it,"but what about pants?"
"Find some black dress pants of you have any,"I say. He puts the shirt on his bed and goes through his drawers.
"Found some!"he shouts.
"Great!"I say clapping my hands.
"You're such a girl,"Colby rolls his eyes.
"I know,"I say,"If you have a tie I would wear that too."
"I have a pink one,"Colby chuckles.
"That's fine,"I say.
"Ok, well I'll be right back,"Colby says grabbing the shirt then walking out of the room. The date isn't until 7:00 why is he changing now?
After a couple minutes Colby finally walks in,"How do I look?"
"Very nice,"I say trying to stay calm.
"Think I'll get laid tonight?"he jokes.
"Haha sure,"I say sarcastically.
"Yes! Finally,"he laughs.
"Can we stop talking about this now?"I ask.
"Yeah I guess. I'm going to change now,"he says walking out of the room.
Colby's POV
Ugh why did I agree to go on this date. I only did it to make Grace jealous but she seems perfectly fine. If this girl tries to have sex with me I'm leaving right away. She acted like a slut at the restaurant so who knows how she'll be on this date. I just wish Grace would stop me from going on this date. Unless I "accidentally" get caught by my mom. I walk out of the bathroom and go to my room.
"I'm back,"I say.
"I can see that,"she giggles,"So what are we going to do until the date?"
"I dunno,"I shrug,"We could just talk."
"Ok what about?"she asks.
"The date,"I say.
"What about it?"she asks.
"I've never been on a date and I know much about girls so could you help me out a bit?"I ask.
"Well I've never been on a date either but I do know a lot about girls considering I am one,"she laughs,"Ok so don't talk to much about yourself and actually listen to what you she has to say, don't try to get in her pants right away even if she asks you too if she does I suggest you don't even date her because I feel like sex on the first date is too much. Also don't rush anything.... I think that will help,"she says.
"Thanks and trust me I don't plan on having sex with her... yet,"I smirk even though I never will,"I'm waiting for the right person to loose my virginity to."
"That's good,"she says. Ugh just stop me from going on this date already!
We sit around talking about random things until it was lunch time.
"Want to get lunch?"I ask.
"Yeah sure what do you have?"she asks.
"I have stuff for sandwiches if you want that,"I suggest.
"Ok sounds good,"she shrugs.
We walk down stairs and I get everything out.
Grace's POV
I wish Colby wasn't gonna go on the date. When he asked me for advice I really didn't want to. I just don't see what he sees in that slutty waitress. I wish we never went to IHOP so he never met her. Ugh Grace stop getting mad you're just friends and it needs to stay that way!
"Colby come here please!"I hear Colby's mom yell.
"K mom!"Colby yells back,"Stay here and don't make a noise. If you here is coming in hide."
"I will,"I say.
Ugh this is going to be a long day.
____________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry taking so long to update this took me a long time to think about and I had to delete a ton of things so I hope this is ok.