Chapter Twelve

"What?"I ask.
"He said he was going to your house,"she said.
"But he's but at my house,"I say.
"Well I'm sure he's find he probably went to the store first or something,"she says.
"I dunno I'm worried,"I say.
"Don't be he may have gone to the park. He normally goes there when he sad so you could look there,"she says.
"Oh ok,"I say relieved,"Thank you so much."
"No problem,"she smiles.
"Well I'm going to go look have a nice day,"I say.
"Ok you too,"she says shutting the door.
Wow her mom didn't seem worried at all. I went home to tell my mom that I'm going to the park but I remembered that she's gone. I walk to the park and search for Colby. I couldn't find him and I was really starting worry even more. I feel like all of this is my fault. I believe that he's gone.
I cry all the way home and run up to my room. I opened the drawer that I use to open everyday when I had depression. I took out a blade and made my first cut I've made in a awhile. I made three more and put it away. Did I just do that?
Colby's POV
I was looking out at the city thinking about everything.

I thought about how much my life has changed ever since I met Grace and now it's all over because of me

I thought about how much my life has changed ever since I met Grace and now it's all over because of me. Ugh I wish I could make things better but Grace probably needs some space right now. I continue to think about things until it got dark.
I walk home and pass Grace's house. I look at it thinking about what she's doing. It was too late to go over there so I just go home. I say hi to my mom and then go upstairs. I looked through my window and saw Grace she was wearing a tank and shorts. I was staring at her because she was just so gorgeous but then I noticed something on her wrist. I look more closely and see that they're cuts!
"No,"I whisper to myself.
Why would she do that to herself. Then I remember this morning and that I left. What if she thinks something serious happened to me?! Oh no did I make her do that? Ugh why did this have to happen? I wanted to go over there and talk to her all night. I was trying to fight the urge to buy it was too strong. I told my mom that I'll be back soon and I ran over to Grace's. I rang the door bell and Grace answers.
"C- Colby what are you doing here?"she says shakily I can tell she's been crying.
"I missed you,"I whisper.
"It hasn't even been a day,"she says.
"I know but I felt way to bad and I really need to talk to you,"I say.
"Colby I- I don't know,"she stutters. I wrap my arms around her and she puts hers around my neck so we're hugging.
"I- I cut myself,"she whispers into my neck.
"I know, I saw them,"I say.
"H- how?"she asks. Ugh I can't tell her that I was staring at her through my window that's just weird.
"I umm I just did,"I say.
"Oh... ok,"we break away from the hug and I smile down at her.
"Are you ok?"I ask.
"Yeah I just felt like this was all of my fault,"she says.
"It's not. It's my fault,"I says.
"I mean in a way it's both of our faults,"she says.
"Yeah I guess,"I shrug,"Can we please just go back to being friends again?"
"I would love that,"she smiles. I walk in and we sit on the couch.
"Can I see your cuts?"I ask.
"Y- yeah but they're r- really painful right n- n ow,"she stutters pulling up her sleeve. I take a good look at them. I bring her wrist up to my lips and kiss each one of them.
"Better?"I whisper looking straight into her eyes.
"Better,"she smiles. I fought the urge to kiss her.
"So umm what now?"I ask.
"I dunno I was going to go to sleep before you got here so if you want we could,"she suggests.
"Yeah that's fine," I say standing up. We walk upstairs and lay down.
"Goodnight,"she whispers closing her eyes.
"Night,"I say bringing her closer to me.
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The picture at the top was supposed to be a gif. But it was being dumb and wouldn't let me, so I don't know if I'll ever use a gif since it won't let me.