Chapter Twenty-Eight

Once Colby's ready we head to lobby then go the car. We get in and Colby starts it. We get to a mall and go inside.
"Ok I'm going to go look around for something so go find your dress,"Colby says.
"Ok,"I say.
I look around trying to find a nice dress until I see one that I like in a window. I look around the store trying to find it. Once I find it I grab it and try it on. The dress was a red high low and it looked great on me. I was surprised that I a tally found something. I take it off and put my other clothes on. I go line and wait.
I wait for about five minutes then I finally pay for the dress.
"Have a nice day,"the cashier says.
"You too,"I say then walk out of the store.
I looked around for Colby but I couldn't find him outside of any stores. I look in stores and finally find him in a Hot Topic.
"There you are,"I say walking up to him,"Did you find anything?"
"Yup and once I got it I came in here so you could get whatever you needed without me being around,"he says.
"Oh,"I say,"Well ready to leave?"
"Sure,"he shrugs.
We walk out of the mall and into the car.
"So when are we going on are date?"I ask.
"Well it's almost dinner time so how about we go to the hotel and get ready then leave?"he suggests.
"Sounds good (feels good... sorry I'm 5sos trash),"I smile.
We stop talking after that and I turn on the radio. I haven't listened to music in awhile and I missed it. I used to listen to music a lot when I was younger while I was getting bullied but then I stopped listening to it a lot it was my escape. I mean I still listened to it but not as much.
After ten songs we made it back to the hotel. We grab our bags and head into the hotel.
We take the elevator up to the room and Colby gets into the bathroom first. I decided that since he was probably going to be on there for a long time I could change here. I strip out of my clothes and put on the dress. I look in a mirror to make sure everything about the dress looked perfect. I decided that since this was a date that I should put more effort into how I look. I take out my make bad and set it on a dresser. I pull out my phone and put on some music. I take out my makeup and apply some cover up first. Then a bit of blush. I put on some light eye shadow and mascara. I figured that that was enough so I put my makeup away but keep out some lip gloss just in case I want it for later or something. I run and quick brush through my hair and I continue to listen to music until Colby come out. He's wearing black skinny jeans a black button up shirt with a few buttons undone at the top, and black dress shoes.
"Wow,"he whispers looking at me from head to toe.
"I could say the same thing to you,"I giggle.
"I don't look as good as you though,"he says wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He leans down and pecks my lips. I smile up at him. Skinny love starts playing from my phone and we start slowly rocking back and forth to it. He rests his forehead against mine and we continue to rock.
"I love you,"he whispers with his eyes boring into mine.
"I love you too"I whisper back.
"I will never ever stop loving you. No one will never tear us apart... ever. I will make sure that nothing bad ever happens to you and that you're always happy because if you're not happy I'm not happy,"he says.
"And that's why I will always love you,"I say and kiss his nose.
He pulls me in for a hug and we continue to rock to the music.
Soon the song ends and we stop dancing.
"Well, should we get to dinner?"Colby asks.
"Sure,"I say. I grab my phone and we head down to the lobby.
We get into the car and start driving off. As we were driving Colby grabs my hand and intertwines them together. He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it. I smile at him but he was to focused on the road to notice. At this point I realized that Colby Brock is and always will be the best thing that has ever happened to me.
____________________________
Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I honestly think this was the cutest chapter out of all of them but that's probably just me. Also I'm leaving for camp tomorrow :'( I won't update this for awhile but as soon as I get back I will update a bunch. Anyways please vote and comment and I'll update soon!