Ok newsss

Sooooo I know I finished this but I have newssss

I am doing a sequel and I am starting it sometime this week probably tonight:)
It's going to be based on the kids of Draco, Hermione, Harry and Ginny. Also Lyra. Your going to see Romance, fights between kids and also some Hinny and DRAMIONE action as well. And Hermione's parents might make a return.

So yeah the sequel. I'll update on this when the sequel is up, but basically the return. I'll tell you the title:

The Return Of Hogwarts

So yeah. Main people in this story is Scorp, Albus and Haley also the rest but the POV will be all three with some of the POV's in Mione and Drake's. But the main person in this is Haley. They are going to be 17 for Scorp and 16 for Albus and Haley. James will be 17. But yeah. Dean will be 13, and Liv and Oscar 12.
Description:

Haley Malfoy is back, Scorpius Malfoy is back and so is Albus. Why must you ask? Because why would' this they? Their in Hogwarts. Scorpius and James in their final year and Albus and Haley in sixth. There is romance and fights. There's siblings reconnecting.
What happens when Hermione's parents come back?
And Scorpius and Haley must be strong and help their family, Dean, Oscar and Liv.

So that's the summary. And yeah hope you enjoy. It's also my birthday, I am 17 years old!🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰🎂🍰