25: 9 Months and giving birth

I guess I should tell you about the Hogwarts situation.... turns out it's open next year so It's January 16 right now my due date. And we are going shopping. So I go get ready. 

I go down and see Drake waiting

I go down and see Drake waiting. "Food shopping. Let's go" smiled Drake. We went to Marks and Spencer. We go in and go around and get our food and pay. We are putting the food in the car. Drake puts the trolley back when I feel wetness down below. Fuck. I take out my wand, sneakily and send a patnous to Drake. He rushes over and helps me in the car. We rush to the hospital and go in. "Help my girlfriends water broke." said Drake. Doctors came over and Drake placed me in a wheelchair and rushed to the room. "Hello! I am delivering your baby. I will be the only one in this room along with Drake. The others know how I work" said Phoebe. We nod. "Okay we will do it the magic way since your a wizard and witch." said Phoebe. "Okay thank you" said Mione. So she starts with spells and helping. She tells me to push and I push. Soon I hear a cry. Phoebe asks Drake to cut the cord. He cuts it. And they wash him and hand him to me. "Hi baby boy, what will we call him?" asked Mione. "Scorpius Malfoy" said Drake. "Yeah, I love it and him" said Mione. Phoebe leaves and we just sit there and looking at Scorp. I sent a text to Harry, Gin and The Weasley's well excluding Ron.  They all come running in. "Hey what's his name?" asked Molly. "Scorpius Draco Malfoy." said Mione. "Aw he has blonde hair and omg brown eyes." said Arthur. "I know. Looks like a perfect mixture between us both and I am quite happy that he is like both" said Drake. They left after I fed him .and we just spent time with Scorp. I kiss his forehead. I place him in his cot and I lie down. "Can I hold hold him?" asked Drake. "Dude your his daddy, don't ask, do" said Mione. He picked him up. "Hey Scorp. Your so handsome. I can't wait to teach you to fly, play ball and do this muggle game football.... okay Harry and mommy will be doing that, handsome" said Drake. He puts him down and lies beside me and snuggles into me. We both fall asleep while Scorp is already asleep.