4: The Date & A Shock

I wake up to Drake's hands running through my hair. I smile at him. "Since it's Saturday, do you wanna go on a date?" asked Drake. "Yes! Of course" smiled Mione. "We better go and get ready Drake" smiled Mione. He nods and kisses me and we sneak out. I run back to my common room and go in. "WHERE WERE YOU" yelled Harry, Ron and Gin. "Me and Luna fell asleep in the room of requirement" said Mione. "Oh right" said Harry. "Well I'm getting ready and having breakfast and might go to the library or hang with people! See ya tonight guys" smiled Mione. "Okay Mione" smiled Harry. I run out and go the Great Hall. I grab toast with Nutella and a red apple, yum. I look at Draco. I get a note, make that 2 notes.

Hermione,

Hey heard your going on a date with a blonde :) I'll help you pick an outfit:) 

Luna:)

Hermione.

We are going to a secret magical place beside the lake... it's my spot so after don't tell anyone please;)

D.l.M. 

I smile. I look up at Luna and nod and at Drake smiling and blushing. Harry and Ron walk up to me. I hide the notes and say hey. "So what's up?" asked Harry. "Nothing much. Luna just asked to hang, so we are getting changed and she's picking my outfit and hanging around the grounds" said Mione.  "Oh cool! Me and Ron are going to Hogsmeade." smiled Harry. I smile. "That's great" said Mione. "Well we better go" smiled Ron. I smile. "See ya later" smiled Mione. They smile and leave. Luna comes over. "Hi! Now come on!" smiled Luna. I smile. We go to my common room. She looks in my wardrobe. "I like the red dress" smiled Luna.

 "I like the red dress" smiled Luna

"This one I meant" said Luna. I put it on and do my hair and make up. I look at Luna. "You look amazing in that dress so let's go" said Luna. "Yes, I'll bring my wand.... just incase you know Harry and Ron spot us" said Mione. Luna nods. We go and see Drake wearing black skinny jeans and a dress shirt and converse. His hair is not slicked back but messy. I smile. Drake spots me and Luna and he smiles so big. "You look beautiful" smiled Drake. "You look good in muggle clothes" smiled Mione. "Thanks Mione." smiled Drake. "Thank you, Luna" smiled Mione. "Anything for you Mione!" said Luna. We say bye and go. We walk to the lake and see a big tree we sit under it. "So I made us a picnic well the house elves did" smiled Drake.  "Ah okay, the food looks lovely" smiled Mione. Drake laughs. "I know. I had a taste" said Drake. "Naughty" smiled Mione. Drake laughs. We eat and laugh. "HERMIONE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT FERRET" yelled Ron. "Oh um talking. You know. About ferrets and how much we hate each other." said Mione. I see Dumbledore far away with McGonagall and Snape.  "His a traitor" said Harry. "He punched Harry!" said Ron. "He called you that word." said Harry. "And we were talking. About our h-hatred" said Mione. "Oh come on, that ferret is pathetic." said Ron. "I am not pathetic!" growled Drake. "Oh shut it." snarled Ron. "Come on Mione. He must have used Imperio" said Ron. I frown. "He has to tell me what to do. And I am doing it on my own record. Now me and Malfoy are going to clean up and leave. Don't follow us" said Mione. We cleaned up. "Thank you for not ya know" said Mione. "No problem" said Drake. "Draco. Hermione." said Dumbledore. "Hi Professor" said Mione and Drake. "Ah you were on a date. Now here is the password to my office" said McGonagall. "No they will go to mine with me then I'll leave" said Snape. We nod. We walk in and sit down. "Now please tell me Draco. Why you dating Miss Granger. "I like her" said Drake. "Do you know about the mission?" asked Drake. "Yeah... I am not telling Harry or Ron." said Mione. "No. But what I am going to tell you two is secret" said Snape. Snape mutters a spell to lock the door. "Listen I am not working for Voldemort. I am a spy for Dumbledore. And I must say Draco you picked a beautiful girl. Now listen and understand..... you Drake do the mission. You Hermione, stick with Draco. Now listen and understand I have to kill Dumbledore. Me and him talked it through. I protected Potter when he was here and at some point you have to do the same. Now listen I am going to go. Have fun." winked Snape. "Snape? Thank you. And when the time is right for you to tell Harry me and Drake will be there." said Mione. "Okay and just so you know.... when a Slytherin loves someone they love them forever even if they don't. So both of you are going to love them forever" said Snape. "Can I hug you?" asked Mione. Snape nods and I hug him, so does Drake. "Oh Drake when that night comes run with me, you too Hermione, I'll write to the Weasley's... telling them where you are. Then Draco you must hide. Dumbledore is going to ask a favour of Molly and Arthur Weasley to protect you. And Hermione I know about the horcuxes hunt you, Harry and Ron will go on, Draco will go with you guys. You just make them" said Snape. I nod and he left. "So what will we do?" asked Drake. "I dunno" smirked Mione. He kisses me. I kiss him back. He licks my lips for entrance. I let him in and we keep kissing. He pushes me against the wall. We don't hear Harry and Ron  walk in. "Oh so it's that you like each other and dating each other" snarled Ron. We pull apart. "Oh please Ron, Harry you can't help who you fall for, guys. Drake's actually really nice, caring. And you know I am the brightest witch of our age." said Mione. Ron slaps me. I cry out. "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MIONE" yelled Drake. Snape burst in. "WHAT IS GOING ON?" shouted Snape. "Ron here slapped Hermione" said Drake. "40 points from Gryffindor and detention" said Snape. "Oh thanks Malfoy, Granger!" said Ron. He stalked out. "Hermione I'm sorry about Ron but maybe don't talk to him for today, then try tomorrow, Mione" smiled Harry. "Thank you" said  Mione. Harry walks out. "I'm sorry, Mione, that Ronald slapped you, let me see if it will bruise." said Drake. He checked. "It will Draco!" said Snape. "Oh god!!" said Mione. "How am I going to go around tomorrow with a bruise" said Mione. "I dunno" said Drake. "I'll wear make up" said Mione. We left. "Guys wait! Come with me" said Snape. We follow to this statue. "You can stay here" said Snape. He says the pasword and the statue opens and we see a beautiful common room. "Go in and enjoy" said Snape. "Okay thank you" smiled Mione. We go in and Snape leaves.  "Well bed" said Drake. I nod, we get changed and get into bed and fall asleep. I am really thinking that I love Draco just now I have to think about how to tell Harry and Ron that Drake has to come with us? I'm sure me and Drake will do it. I fall asleep when Drake pulls me into him and hugs me tight.