43: Haley turns 1

I wake up. It's Hales' birthday. So I get up and put sweat pants and jumper on to decorate. I have breakfast first while Drake keeps Haley distracted and Scorp is in his room cleaning. At 1 it's finished and I go get ready. Haley is wearing:

 Haley is wearing:

I just wear a long white dress with brown sandals

I just wear a long white dress with brown sandals. I go down and see Drake waiting. "Let's get Hales and Scorp come down" said Mione. I go get Hales and Drake gets Scorp. We go down. Scorp is 3 now. Lyra would 2. I hear the door and answer it to Gin, Harry, Al, Jay, Molly, Arthur, George, Bill, Fleur, and their daughter Victoria, Charlie and his new girlfriend Rosa McClain, she is French, Narcrissa and that's all really. They come in and sit and the kids run wild. "So Rosa how do you find Britain?" asked Mione. "Good, really different then France." smiled Rosa. Charlie smiles and kisses her. "Rosa would you like a drink?" asked Mione. "Oh no thank you, I'll have a coke, please" smiled Rosa. "Of course!" said Mione. I get her a coke and give it to her. I sit down. "So together for a year you two have been" said Mione. "Yeah it has been great...... je t'aime" smiled Rosa. "I love you too" smiled Charlie. "Oh right well I better find Drake." smiled Mione. I go out and see Drake shouting at someone at the front door. I see Ron, Lavender and Lyra. I go over. "What do you want?" asked Mione. "To be here so Lyra could see her brother and her sisters birthday party" said Ron. "I'm sorry but your not welcome! You kidnapped my daughter, he forgot me and now you want her to meet her brother and sister. Tough I want you out!" snarled Mione. "We just want her to know" said Ron. "Scorp cried for days when she was kidnapped..... now he has finally forgotten. Haley doesn't know her, and ya know what who gives a shit. Get out!" yelled Mione. Lyra started crying. "Mommy why is she yelling?" asked Lyra. "Hun she is just upset" said Lavender. I frown. "Lavender how about you take your child home." said Mione. They left. Drake hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry! I can't believe they turned up! I don't want Scorp getting upset!" said Mione. "It's fine. I can't believe" said Drake. We go in and sit down. "What is going on?" asked Rosa. "Um my daughter Lyra got kidnapped and well she forgot me and her 'parents' were her kidnappers. So yeah we gave up" said Mione. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know" said Rosa. "It's fine." said Mione. Scorp runs in. "Mommy Haley said mommy and daddy" smiled Scorp. I run out and so does Drake. "Momma! Dadda" said Hales. I kiss her cheek and so does Drake. 

We give her presents and it's fun. She loves what she got. She got a magic necklace which sings music. And magic night light that says stuff with mine or Drake's voice. We put her to bed. And Scorp and we relax and talk. "I love you!" smiled Mione. "I love you too" smiled Drake. She kissed me and we laid back on the sofa. He kisses down to my neck and pulls my top off. I pull his top off. Soon we are naked and have sexy time. We get dressed. Well I put my underwear on and Drake's shirt and Drake his boxers. We go to bed and fall asleep.