9: Hogwarts.

I wake up and it's time for Hogwarts and we get dressed. 

I go for breakfast and eat my breakfast

I go for breakfast and eat my breakfast. Drake walks in. "Hey! Morning" smiled Mione. "Morning" said Drake. We eat and go to Kings Cross Station. We run through the wall between platforms 9 and 10 to get 9 3/4 platform. "Bye dear! Gin, Harry, Mione and Drake write me if Ron if misbehaves." said Molly. We all nod. "See you during the summer!" smiled Molly. We say bye and get on the train. We find a compartment and go in and sit down. Blaise walks in. "Can I sit? The usual are being gits." said Blaise. "Okay" smiled Gin. He sits beside Harry. "So how is everyone? Where is Ron?" asked Blaise. "Other compartment, cause me and Drake are dating." said Mione. "Oh right so not just Pansy, Goyle and Crabbe have a problem, they should start a club." said Blaise. "You think" said Harry. "Well your my OTP!" cheered Blaise. "Thank you" smiled Mione. Drake smiles. We get there eventually!! We go the castle. And go in and sit down. And eat our dinner. We decide to go outside. We sit under a tree. I sit by Drake and he places his arms around my shoulders. I kiss him. "PDA. Get a room" said Blaise. "Okay" said Drake. He pulls me up and we go to the room of requirement. We see a bed. We start kissing and he licks my lips for entranance. I open my mouth and he pushes me on the bed without breaking the kiss, he kisses down to my neck and starts sucking. "Draco" moaned Mione. "Oh Mione" moaned Drake. And well that leads to well sexy time. After we are done, we see showers and go have a shower and changed. "We better go, find the others" smiled Drake. "Yup, before they think we did something.... well we did!" said Drake. We walked and found them sitting outside as we left them and we go out and sit down. "Your wet" said Gin. "Oh well we had a shower cause we got dirty" said Mione. "Oh really?" asked Gin. "Yeah really, Ginny" said Mione. "YOU HAD SEX" yelled Gin. "SHH" said Mione. "Okay! Don't yell it!" said Mione. "Oh sorry!" said Gin. "It's fine" said Mione. "Well it's 10, curfew at 11 so we better go!" said Harry. "Yup." said Drake. Drake grabbed my hand and pulled me to the school. We went to the stairs that bring us to where we live, I kiss Drake bye. "See you tomorrow, Drake" said Mione. "See you! Love you! And mind Ron" said Drake. "I love you too, mind Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle" said Mione. He kissed me and whispers a I love you. I do the same. We part ways. We go in and me and Gin go to our bed. I change and lie down. "Do you think Ron will change?" asked Gin. "I dunno, Gin. His stubborn! We will have to see" said Mione. "Okay well let's sleep! Class tomorrow" said Gin. I smile and now. I fall asleep, smiling thinking of Drake.