3: Room of requirement

I wake up and put on my uniform. I look at my photos. You know what's weird I smelt Draco in Amortentia. I'll chat with him tonight. I go down and see Harry and Ron waiting. "Come on Mione" said Harry. I nod and we left. 

Potions. 

"Hey" said Mione. "Hey!" said Draco. We sit down. "Okay we are making a potion. And it's the truth one. So grab ingredients and get to to it" said Slughorn.  We grab ingredients and start making it. The class ends and we are the first ones finished. "Well done Hermione and Draco. See you at the next class" said Slughorn. It's Friday. In DADA we sit down and learn about werewolves. How boring. After that we go for lunch and a walk a round. "So the lessons with Dumbledore? How are they?" asked Mione. "Horcuxes. Voldemort created them. There is 7. I dunno what, but that's how many" said Harry. "Okay.... I'll read that" said Mione. Ron chuckles. "Always you" said Ron. "Yeah cause I'm the brains." laughed Mione. I see Draco sitting on his own. "Hey guys let's go inside" said Ron. "Okay" said Harry. "I'm going for a walk. I have to think about what book horcuxes would be in" said Mione. They nod and go, I watch them go. I go to Draco. "What's wrong?" asked Mione. "I'll tell you tonight. I just want you to promise to not hate me when I tell you" said Draco. "I promise" said Mione. I hug him and run to find Harry and Ron. "So found out what book?" asked Harry. "I'm still thinking. I'll look tomorrow now's there's class" said Mione. They nod. We go to the remaining classes. At 6 after dinner I rush to get ready.

 At 6 after dinner I rush to get ready

"Okay going to meet Luna." said Mione. They nod. I already spoke to Luna and told her, she understands. I run to the room of requirements and go in. "Hi Mione" said Draco. "Drake" said Mione. "Okay I'll tell you. During the summer, I came home from Hogwarts to be met with Voldemort. He gave me the dark mark at my fathers command. Then he gave me a task. To kill Dumbledore. And I don't want to" cried Drake. I hug him. "His a bastard. Listen you don't have to do it. Tell Dumbledore. Get help from him. I don't want to see you hurt cause of him please Drake" begged Mione. "I-I can't they will find out" said Drake. "They won't, Drake, they won't" said Mione. "I like you. I can't tell they might come after you" said Drake. I blush. "You like me too?" asked Mione. His eyes widen. "You like me?" asked Drake. "Yeah" said Mione. I kiss him, he pushes me against the wall. He licks my lips for entrance I give it to him. We are heavily making out. We pull apart. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Drake. "Yes" smiled Mione. "So Luna..... we have to tell her" said Drake. "Yup" said Mione. "I am going to protect you with my life. Your mine. My dad, mom or Voldy can't stop me from loving you" said Drake. I blush and kiss him. "You know I am the brightest witch of our age, I'll be able to. I have Harry and Ron. And the Weasley's. And of worse comes to worse, you can go into hiding with me.... to be together" smiled Mione. "Okay. You know that dress suits you" said Drake. "Oh haha" laughed Mione. "Green would be better" said Drake. I kiss his cheek. "It's like 11, let's sneak back." said Mione. "Uh hello? I sleep in the dungeons? I'll get caught!" said Drake. "Oh fuck! We can get a bed and stay here" smiled Mione. "Okay" said Drake. We magic a bed in and fall asleep.