6: Christmas Time

SKIP TO XMAS HOLIDAYS 

I wake up. Me and Drake are going home. Drake is coming with me to the Weasleys. So I get up and get ready. 

I put on jeans, a pink jumper and my grey jumper and brown boots

I put on jeans, a pink jumper and my grey jumper and brown boots.  I put my hair in a ponytail and grab my case and go down for breakfast. "Hey guys! Ron!" said Mione. "Hey! Hey Drake" said Harry. "Hey Harry, Ginny and Weasley!" said Drake. "So let's eat and go, mom is looking forward to seeing the new and improved Draco" smiled Gin. We eat and then leave. We get a compartment. "Ugh why did you guys invite him to my house" said Ron. "Cause his our friend and Mione's boyfriend" said Gin. "Wish he wasn't!" said Ron. We frown and look at each other. "Ronald why can't you be happy for me?" asked Mione. "I don't know! Your my sister! Your not meant to date a ferret" said Ron. "Ah good on you! I can date who I want, when I want" said Mione. "No you can't! Especially the ferret" said Ron. I punch him. "OW! You bitch" yelled Ron. "Good." said Mione. We get there and Drake gets my trunk and we get off. "Molly" said Mione. "Have you been crying?" asked Mione. "Uh" said Mione. "Yeah she has! I'm her boyfriend Draco. Ron was saying she can't date me, so she slapped him and he called her a bitch" said Drake. "Is this true Mione?" asked Molly. "Yeah it is" said Mione. "I'll deal with him at home" said Molly. "Hi Harry, Ginny dear..... Ronald" said Molly. "What I do now, mom" asked Ron. "Talk at home about it" said Molly. We go home. We go in and sit down. "RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY HOW DARE YOU CALL MIONE A BITCH AND TELL HER SHE CANNOT DATE DRACO YOUR GROUNDED" yelled Molly. "Oh mom.... he also slapped and punched her in her stomach" said Gin. "RONALD YOUR GROUNDED TILL THE END OF THE YEAR" yelled Molly. "Molly, dear what's going on?" asked Arthur. "Oh our son, Ronald called Mione a bitch, slapped her and punched her in her stomach." said Molly. "Ron. You are grounded" said Arthur. "I know dad" said Ron and stalked to his room. "Sorry about him" said Molly. "It's no problem" said Mione. "Draco you can sleep in Gin's room with Mione. We trust you plus Gin is with Harry since their dating in her room." said Molly. We smile. It's time for dinenr and it goes without a hitch, and then it's bed.