45: Epilogue

It has been some years since the drama. 

Me and Draco have had four  more children since Scorp, Lyra and Haley. 

The first one was a boy, named Dean Lucas Malfoy, he has blonde hair and brown eyes. His sportive, he loves Quitditch. 

The second one was a girl, we named her Narcrissa Luna Malfoy after Drakes mom and Luna cause she was there for us from the start. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She is smart, loves book but also is sly, cunning like Drake.

And finally the twins, Oscar and Olivia Malfoy. Oscar Harry Malfoy has blonde hair and blue/grey eyes and loves swimming and loads more sports stuff. His kind, smart, cunning, sly. Everything that is unqiue. Olivia Ginny Malfoy has blonde hair grey eyes. She is the exact replica of Scorp. The exact. 

Right now Scorp is 15, Lyra 14 and Haley 13. Dean is 6. Crissy is 5 and Oscar and Liv is 4. Lyra she still lives with Ron and Lavender. She still doesn't remember us. Me and Drake are going strong. Can you believer we have 6 kids. Well 5 cause Lyra isn't here. 

Harry and Ginny had a baby girl, Lily Luna Potter. She is 6, like Dean and they both have crushes on each other. Albus is 13 and James 15. James and Scorp are best friends. Albus and Haley best friends but they like each other. So Harry and Gin watch out your daughter is probably gonna be a Malfoy. While Haley could be a Potter. 

Ron and Lavender had two kids. Hugo and Rose. Other than that I still hate them. Not the kids. But my kids don't like them. 

Until now I didn't realise true love is that opposites attract and well I learned that in my 6th year in Hogwarts. My parents still hate me and my family. 

But now I am happy and that's all that matters.