19: returning to Hogwarts

We wake up and we are going back to Hogwarts. I decide to get dressed first. "We need to sneak in to Hogwarts. It would be great if we had inside help." said Mione. "Yeah..... we do! Snape!" said Drake. "Yeah but he doesn't know we are coming to him. A note charmed that only Snape can read it"  smiled Mione. "Yes!" said Harry. 

Dear Snape

Can you help us into the school? Without getting caught? This is charmed that you can only read this letter.. And me and Drake and Harry.

Please say you can..... don't reply just meet us at the beginning of Hogssmeade? The station maybe? And sneak us up under Harry's invisibility cloak? Come at 2 pm. 

Mione, Drake & Harry ( p.s Drake is well) 

We have breakfast and eat it and prepare for war

We have breakfast and eat it and prepare for war. "This could be it. Ya know I am glad this is nearly over soon Voldemort will be dead." said Harry. "I know. Let's hang in there for now and then we will rock this war and win!" said Drake. "Yeah but for now let's pack up and get on our way. It's 11. We should walk to somewhere then go at five to two. Or two." said Mione. "Your right. It's better then going and then getting caught. Hopefully no one dies." said Harry. We nod and started walking. 

2pm

We get there and see Snape. "Quickly I managed to tell the carrows that I have business here. I'll get you to the room of requirements where the DA is. Neville organised it." said Snape. "Okay let's go" said Harry. We placed the cloak on us and we left. We got to the DA room. We went in and Snape left. "Hey guys" said Harry. Neville, Luna, Ron?, Cho and loads more run up to us. I look at Harry. "Ron.... is Gin and James alright?" asked Harry. "She's fine." said Ron. "Good. Okay I need to find Ravenclaw Diadem Mione happened to read about it. So we need to find it but first let's shock people" said Harry. Snape soon called all students to the Great Hall. "I'll better join my house. I'll see you soon, princess" said Drake. I kissed him. "Come to me.... alive, Drake. I love you" said Mione. "I love you too." said Drake. He left. We got our uniform on. We went down. Snape went on about finding Harry and stuff. Harry stepped out. Everyone moved. Soon Snape. was going to shoot a spell at him (a spell that makes you laugh) but McGonagall blocks it and they duel and Snape leaves. "Get him!" yelled Pansy. I run in front of him and so does Drake and the Aurors who are here and we stand in front of him. "Filch bring the Slytherins to the dungeons if you may" said McGonagall. We all cheer. And Harry needs time and me, Drake and Harry run out. "I'm going to find the diadem you destroy the cup. The baslik fang in the chamber of secrets. Shit you don't know how to get in....." said Harry. "Harry I do. Voldemort taught me during the summer before 6th year" said Drake. Harry nods and runs off.  We run off and get into the chamber and get the fang and destroy the cup and water spurts up and we run for it. We get soaked and kiss. "I love you but let's go" said Drake. "Same here" said Mione. We go back up to the school and go find Harry. We run to find Snape, after Harry sees into Voldemorts head. We get there when Nagini kills Snape. Voldemort and Nagini leave and we go in and Snape gives us his memory. Afterwards it's shocking to see Snape loved Lily Evan or known as Lily Potter. I hug Harry and we leave. "I am going to Voldemort. Stay safe please" said Harry. I frown and pull him back. "Be careful. " said Mione. By the way we destroyed the diadem as well with a fire in the room of requirements. Harry left and I hugged Drake only to see Nagini and we run away from him. We fall and we see Neville kill Nagini. I smile. Thank god. We all run out of the school to see Hagrid carrying Harry. I run out crying. "NOOO! HARRY!" yelled many people. Drake hugs me, crying. "Foolish girl. He is dead!" said Voldemort. "Draco come to us" said Narcrissa. "No. I am staying with Mione." said Drake. I see Narcrissa do something and McGonagall nod and do something. Narcrissa apparate over to us. "I am joining the good side" said Crissa. All of a sudden Harry jumps out of Hagrids arms and shoots a spell at Voldemort and runs off. We all run inside and lock the door. We decide to start fighting when death eaters ran in. Drake started protecting me and then all of a sudden we hear cheering and death eaters leaving. Harry runs in. "VOLDEMORT IS DEAD!" yelled Harry. Me and Drake ran and hugged him. We walked off and what we did was appareted to Gin and James. "Harry...." said Gin. She ran and kissed him. "I missed you so so so so much. James, this is your daddy." said Gin. James puts his hands out for Harry to hold him. "Oh my he got so big. I love you Gin, and James. Mione can you hold James?" asked Harry. I nod. He hands me James. Harry gets on one knee. "Ginny Molly Weasley.... you gave me a son and I love you both so much. I first met you at the train station for my first year. But in second year and your first year you got kidnapped and I saw you on the ground and I cried. I felt something but I never knew I never felt loved by my uncle or aunt or cousin..... then in 6th year jesus was I jealous of Dean, then you broke up and I made my move and now we have a child what I am saying is..... Will you marry me?" asked Harry. "Yes!" yelled gin. They kissed. 

The ring is a flower and the diamond is Peridot, green for being a Leo and yeah she loves it

The ring is a flower and the diamond is Peridot, green for being a Leo and yeah she loves it. "I love it!" said Gin. Harry kisses Gin. We are now going to go out for dinner and have a shower. I go have a shower and Drake sneaks in. "Really Drake?" asked Mione. He kisses me and that leads to sexy time and then we wash ourselves and get out. I go get a dress.

I curl my hair and put my make up on and then we decide to go to Nando's

I curl my hair and put my make up on and then we decide to go to Nando's. A muggle restaurant and I hope Harry, Gin and Drake enjoy. Molly is minding James. Me and Drake are buying a house or apartment tomorrow or some other day. So right now we are eating and enjoying themselves. They got home at 7. We decide to just sit and talk about the hunt. Then we go to bed and fall asleep fast. The first sleep when we are not worried about getting caught and killed.