35: The birth Of baby girl

I wake up and get ready.

We are bringing Scorp to Crissa for a bonding day

We are bringing Scorp to Crissa for a bonding day. While we relax. Drake dropped Scorp off to Crissa. And came back. "So let's just go to the shopping centre and just look around" smiled Drake. "Yes" said Mione. We left. We got there and go in. We go to Starbucks. I get a hot chocolate. Drake gets the same. We go to H&M and go in. "I can't really buy much cause I'm pregnant" said Mione. "Aw you can" said Drake. I smile and nod. We go back to Forever 21 and then I feel water run down my legs. "Drake...... my water broke" said Mione. Drake picked me up and ran to the car and drove to the hospital and went in. They bought me into the room. And Drake texts Gin about it. Soon it's time to push. I scream cause of the pain.

Few pushes later

I hear a baby crying. I look down and see my baby girl. Drake cuts the umbilical cord and they clean her and hand her to me. "Hey baby girl" said Mione. "I like Lyra Evelyn Malfoy." said Drake. "Yes" smiled Mione. I hand Lyra to Drake and Drake cries. Gin comes in carrying Scorp and Harry holding Jay, his learning to walk. "Hi Scorp meet your little sister Lyra Evelyn Malfoy" said Mione. "Baba" said Scorp. I kiss his cheek. I hug Scorp. "She is beautiful" smiled Gin. "Thank you" said Mione. Gin hugs me. "I think this one inside me is a boy. We chose a name Albus Severus Potter" said Gin. "Oh after Snape and Dumbledore" said Mione.  I smile and look at Drake holding Lyra. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Unlike Scorp with blonde hair and blue eyes. Drake hands me Lyra. "Thank you, babe" said Mione. "No problem" said Drake. I kiss Lyra's head. "I love you baby girl" smiled Mione. She just makes baby noises. "Mione we made a beautiful girl" said Drake. "I know we did" said Mione. Gin, Harry, Jay and Scorp leave. I feed Lyra and me and Drake had dinner and I went and had a shower and fell asleep.