42: We have a picnic on beach

I wake up and well it's very sunny. I get up and get ready. Haley is 5 months. 

I put Hales in a cute swimsuit and dress and socks

I put Hales in a cute swimsuit and dress and socks. I put Scorp, in his swim trunks and top and flip flops. Drake comes out in swim trunks and tank top and flip flops. I put my hair in beach waves. I make breakfast and then finally the picnic and get towels. I then get Haley into the car and Drake does Scorp. We then get in the car and go to the beach. We get there and park and go find a spot. "Scorp you excited?" asked Mione. "Yeah momma so excited!" smiled Scorp.  I smile and we place the towels down and I set Hales down. I take my dress and shoes off.

"Wow! You have a sexy, hot body" winked Drake

"Wow! You have a sexy, hot body" winked Drake. "Shh" said Mione. I kissed him. I take Scorps top off and put sun cream on him and Haley sun cream.  I do the same to me and Drake does the same. I sit down. "So I'll bring Scorp to the water" said Drake. "Okay I'll mind Hales" said Mione. Drake nods. "Come on buddy let's go to the water" smiled Drake. Scorp yells with excitement. Theey go down. I sit there. "Hey there sexy mama, the baby daddy leave you? I'll be her daddy" winked Jack. "I'm sorry but I am married. And have a son and a husband, now get away from me and my daughter" said Mione. "Oh come on. You just want to get rid of me" said Jack. "I do have a husband and children. So get away from me before my husband comes back with my son" said Mione. He leaves. He sits near my area. I see Drake and Scorp come back. I stand and kiss Drake on the lips. "That dude over there, flirted with me and doesn't believe I have a husband which is you" said Mione. "Oh will I kick his butt?" asked Drake. "Nah" said Mione. He hugs and kisses me. We sit down and start eating. I just smile and take pictures and I always wanted this and I have it, which I am excited. "Let's all go for a swim." said Mione. We all go down and get in.  We are laughing and having fun, we go back and dry off and get everything packed and to the car and drive home to get ready for dinner out with Harry and Gin. I go in and give Hales a bath. "Nanny  is babysitting you and your big brother tonight, be a good girl" said Mione. I dressed her in a leggings and t-shirt. I brush her hair. I see Scorp ready and waiting. I see Crissa. "They have everything in the bag and yeah" smiled Mione. I kiss them bye and they left. I go have a bath and wash my hair. 

My hair is done and my make up

My hair is done and my make up. I go down and see Drake waiting. I go over and kiss him. "Let's go, Drake" smiled Mione. We left. We meet Gin and Harry at the door and go in.  "So how's Hales and Scorp?" asked Gin. "Their grand. Their very happy" smiled Mione. "Lyra would have been 2 now" said Gin. "Yeah she would. But I moved on.... who am I kidding? It still hurts. But I have two beautiful children and husband and maybe when she is older she will realise it" said Mione. "Yeah you do" said Gin. "Thanks" said Mione. We have our dinner and go to home. We get changed and relax. "Ya know we could do something fun" winked Drake. "Yeah we could!" smiled Mione. We started kissing and Drake carries me to our room. We have sexy time and fall asleep cuddled.