17: The Forest Of Dean

I woke up and I got up and got dressed. I brush my hair and place it in a bun.

I see Draco come out in jeans, top and hoodie

I see Draco come out in jeans, top and hoodie. "Morning." said Drake. "Morning" smiled Mione. I kiss him. We decide to light a fire and make some food for breakfast. So yum. We then just sit down and relax for the time being. "We need to decide what the fuck do we do with the locket" said Drake. "Yeah we could stamp on it?" asked Harry. "No. The Gryffindor sword. That could be it. We just have to find it. Then use it" said Mione. "Yeah that could work" said Harry. Drake smiles and hugs me. "Oh I have a very sexy, yet smart lady on my hands" smiled Drake. "You do, Drake" smiled Mione. We sit and just think. Then Harry spots something. "Draco come with me. Mione stay in the tent with your wand. Okay?" asked Harry. "Okay. I could come" said Mione. "No. If it's a snatcher and they catch us. I am not having you snatched they do really bad stuff to muggle borns" said Drake. "Okay. But It looked like a patnous" said Mione. "Fine you can come with us" said Harry. "Okay. Let's go" said Mione. We go and Harry sees it disappearing into a crack in the ice. Me and Drake stand there while Harry goes gets it. He falls in and Drake goes to save him. He helps him out and Harry has the sword of Gryffindor. "You found it" smiled Mione. "Yeah" said Harry. We go and destroy the locket and wow. The image was disturbing for Harry. Gin was kissing Dean. Harry has tears falling. He destroys it. We go back and Harry and Drake warm up. I make tomato soup and they eat it, fast. We then relax and me and Drake decide to lie down and cuddle. "I'm knackered" said Drake. "Same" said Mione. We fall asleep cuddled.