40: Lyra is found and bought back

I wake up. I has been three months since we started the hunt for Lyra. I am three months and nervous. I get ready.

I am bigger then I was with Scorp and Lyra

I am bigger then I was with Scorp and Lyra. I go down and see Drake sitting there. I sit beside him. "We will find her, Drake" said Mione. "I know, I just miss her" said Drake. "I know" said Mione. All of a sudden Drake's dad comes in. "Before you want to kill me or arrest me I want to explain. Ron came to me, with an offer. Kidnap my granddaughter, I said no, even if I didn't like you, Hermione I would not take away your kid, Ron got mad and did it himself. He came to me asking how to raise a baby. She is one now, and I threw her a party and showed her pictures of you when Ron wasn't there, he placed a spell that I could not leave the house with Lyra but myself only, so I left four weeks ago. I can show you where she is and get you in there" said Luicus. "Fine but Harry comes with aurors" said Drake. "Of course. I just want to say she is beautiful and I am sorry for kidnapping you" said Lucius. "It's fine. Let's get my daughter" said Mione. We left and got Harry and the aurors and went to Ron's run down house.

 We left and got Harry and the aurors and went to Ron's run down house

Harry mutters a spell and goes in. I hear Lyra crying I run in and see Ron holding. "Ron give me Lyra" said Mione. "No your pregnant again?" said Ron. "Yes but please give me my daughter" said Mione. "No if you have a girl call her Lyra this is my Lyra" said Ron. "No. I gave birth, I fed her, I did everything for her. So please give me my daughter" said Mione. He puts her down and she crawls to me and I pick her up and grab Drake and disapparte to Hogwarts and go in. We put Lyra down and she crawls away from us. And starts crying. "Your not my mama or dada" cried Lyra. I start crying. So does Drake. Scorp is 2 and our daughter doesn't remember us. Lyra looks at me. I run out. To Scorp and bring him down. "Mommy Lyra back" said Scorp. "Yes baby, Lyra's back, this is a happy tears" said Mione. Drake hugs us. Lyra just sits there. "Drake what are we gonna do" said Mione. "I don't know. I don't know" said Drake. "Your not my family I don't have a brother" said Lyra. "Lyra Malfoy! You are our daughter and Scorps little sister. Do not say that" said Mione. "I don't know you" said Lyra. "LYRA MALFOY!" yelled Drake. "Drake calm down" said Mione. "How? Our daughter thinks Ron is her dad....... I'm her dad" cried Drake. I hug him. "I know. I know, baby" said Mione. Lyra just glares at us. She is 1 yet smart..... definitely my daughter. "I want my mommy. Now." said Lyra. "I am your mommy" said Mione. "Your not." said Lyra. "I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME" yelled Mione. I calm down. "You know what? Drake called Lavender. Get Ron here" said Mione. Drake leaves and comes back. Ron is handcuffed and Lavender is standing there. Lyra runs to her and hugs her. "You can have her, Harry let him go. Lyra doesn't know who we are. I don't care" said Mione. "Mione...." said Harry. "Mione's right, what's the point? She'll think that till she is a teen and hate us. I don't care either. Take her." said Drake. "Daddy who are they?" asked Lyra. "Your real parents but now we are your parents" smiled Ron. "Okay let's go" said Lyra. They left. I just sat down and cried. Drake does the same but hugs me. "I swear I am disappointed" cried Drake. "Let's have dinner." said Mione. Drake nods. We have our dinner and go to bed.

Yeah unexpected turn in the story and I don't know how long this book will be but  I will see in the future.... I am going to have the new baby now then skip to Scorp is 13 and Lyra 12 and new baby 11. So yeah.