28: Harry & Gin come home

I wake up and get dressed.

I curl my hair and go down

I curl my hair and go down. "We have to drop Jay off, then go food shopping, Drake." smiled Mione. "Okay, let's eat." said Drake. We ate waffles. After that we get the kids dressed and we go visit Harry and Gin. We knock and Gin answers. "Hey.... Jay! I missed you" smiled Gin. Gin takes Jay in her arms and talks to him. We go in. "So how is life right now? How was the honeymoon?" asked Mione. "It was great! So much fun in Mallorca, Santa Ponsa." said Gin. Harry comes down. "Hi guys! Jay I missed you, bud" smiled Harry. "Dada" said Jay. "Oh my god! He said his first work!" smiled Gin. We stayed for tea and lunch. Then we went food shopping. After that we unpacked and went to Crissa's new house.

 After that we unpacked and went to Crissa's new house

"Wow it's big" said Mione. "Need it for grandkids, so room for them to run about" said Criss. We stay for a while, then decide to go home and relax. "Wanna just order food? It's late. We fed Scorp, his is bed. Let's treat ourselves" said Drake. "Yeah let's. Ya know what we havn't done in a while?" asked Mione. "What?" asked Drake. I kiss him and sit on his lap and rub his member. "I know!" said Drake, moaning. "I'll order pizza" said Mione and walked away, swaying her hips. We ate our dinner and had sexy time and fell asleep cuddled.