32: Going home & hospital

I get up and we are home. We are getting Scorp today. 

We go and have breakfast

We go and have breakfast. "We are getting Scorp today thank god I missed him" said Mione. "Same, let's go" said Drake. "Let's go I'll drive." said Mione. He gets in the car and I put a blindfold on. "Keep it on" said Mione. We get to the hospital and we go in. I say my name and she says sit down. We get called. "Hi I am Haley, and we doing something. You know what to do" said Haley. I pull my top up and then she puts the gel on. "Take the blindfold off" said Mione. He takes it off. "Your pregnant" said Drake. "Yes" said Mione. He kisses me. "Thank you for giving me another baby" said Drake. We got pictures then go to Harry and Gin's. We go in. "Okay sit down. Scorp is now 10 months. It's now December.  "Sit down. I.... we have news. I am pregnant" said Mione. They hug me. Scorp looks at me. "Baba" said Scorp. "Yes Scorp baba in my stomach" said Mione. Scorp kisses my stomach. "Aw" said Gin. Drake kisses Scorps forehead and picks him up. "So do you want a girl or boy?" asked Gin. "Um a girl" said Mione. "Same. I want a princess" said Drake. We laughed. "Well I am um pregnant as well" said Gin. "Congrats" said Mione. I hug her and so does Drake and Scorp.  After that me, Drake and Scorp go home. We sit down and talk. "So the process all over again" said Drake. "I don't want to go to Hogwarts when the time comes. It's just I'll have a 1 year old and a new born. And I don't think study and concentrate with two kids under the age of 2" said Mione. "Okay so we will stay home" said Drake. I kiss him and snuggle. I hear a knock and I answer it. "Ronald, Molly, Arthur, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, George and Percy" said Mione. "Hey, Ronald here wants to say something" said Molly. "I hate you" said Ron. I sigh. "Wow! I know! Get out. Rest of you can stay but Ronald may leave" said Mione. Ronald left.  I frown. "We better go. George wants to stay though and Bill and Fleur" smiled Molly. "Oh before you go I am pregnant" smiled Mione. Molly hugs me. They left and Bill, Fleur and George comes in. "Sit, we are making dinner if you want some" said Mione. "Okay" said George. "I am pregnant as well" said Fleur. I hug her. "Congrats!" smiled Mione. I start making chicken and vegetables and potato. I then serve the dinner and then we just sit and talk. At 9, they left. Scorp was in bed since 8. We sit there. At 11 we go to bed.