41: 9 months give birth

I wake up and feel tired. I go wake up Scorp. "Morning Scorpy" said Mione. "Morning mommy" /said Scorp. Drake comes in. Kisses my cheek and Scorps. I go get dressed. I put on a dress and tights and converse. I put my hair in a plait. I go make breakfast. We decided to quit our jobs and move back home. I sit down and we all eat our pancakes. And tea. Orange juice for Scorp. We found out we are having a girl. So we redid Lyra's bedroom into another girls bedroom. We are calling our new daughter Haley Bianca Malfoy. We are going shopping today for food. 

SHOPPING MARKET

We went around getting products and stuff. Then we buy the food and drinks and go home and put it all away. And then we go to visit Harry and Gin, Jay and Al. We go in. "How's life after no Lyra?" asked Harry. "Good, ya know getting ready for Haley" smiled Mione. "That's good" said Harry. "Yeah it is. Anyway have you heard from Ron?" asked Harry. "No, I hope not too" said Mione. "I am sorry you feel that way. Anyway let's have some lunch, and just a chat" smiled Harry. "Yes, that's fine" said Mione. Harry and Gin go make dinner and me and Drake watch over Jay and Al. I suddenly feel something wet running down my legs and I cry out. "Draco my waters broke" said Mione. Drake stands up. Gin! Harry! Can you mind Scorp?" asked Drake. "Of course" said Harry. We left and got there and went in. "Hi my wife is giving birth" said Drake. They bring me to a room and place me on the bed. I start pushing. I squeeze Drake's hand hard.

Few Pushes Later

Haley comes out. I smile and tears of joy come out. The nurse cleans her and hands her to me. I smile at her. "Hey baby! I'm your mommy" smiled Mione. Drake kisses her forehead. "I'm your daddy" said Drake. Haley has brown hair and bright blue eyes. "She is beautiful" smiled Drake. Gin, Harry and the kids come in. "Daddy is that Haley?" asked Scorp. "Yes" smiled Mione. "Where is Lyra?" asked Scorp. "She is staying with her kidnappers" said Mione. "Oh okay" said Drake. We just stayed sitting there. "I'm sorry Scorp" said Mione. "It's fine!" said Scorp. We smile.  In the end I feed Haley and then Drake does to bed. I fall asleep. 

6th Year in Hogwarts with Draco DramioneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara