5: Talking and I'm sorry

I wake up on Sunday and see outfits on the sofa. I go grab mine and get ready.

I come out and see Drake is ready

I come out and see Drake is ready. I go kiss him. "Morning" said Mione. "Morning," said Drake. We go down for breakfast. We walk in and Ron and Harry look at us. Harry smiling and Ron frowning. I go and sit down. "Hey Mione. Ron just talk to her, for gods sake" said Harry. "No. She is with the traitor" said Ron. Luna walks over. "Hey Mione how was um that" said Luna. "We know, And by the looks of it, they are doing great" smiled Harry. "That's good. Ron, what's wrong?" asked Luna. "Oh so you like this Draco. Go figure it's you" said Ron.  "OI! Just cause your mean to me about him.... don't be mean to Luna" said Mione. I walk off with Luna. Gin runs up to us. "Where are you going? Ron said your dating Malfoy" said Gin. "I am going to hang with Luna for the day. And I am. Dating Draco." said Mione. "If your happy I'm happy.... oh great Ron" said Gin. "Mione you cannot date him! I'll tell everyone!" snarled Ron. "How dare you? You are so dumb sometimes! I like Draco!" said Mione. Ron punches me in the stomach. Draco runs to me and picks me up. "Are you okay?" asked Drake. "Yes" said Mione. He places me on the ground. "HOW DARE YOU PUNCH MY MIONE IN STOMACH!" yelled Drake. Snape runs out. "What's going on?" asked Snape. "Ron, my brother, punched Mione in the stomach for dating Draco." said Gin. "30 points from Gryffindor. But 19 points to Gryffindor for telling me the truth" said Snape. He walked off. Rom stormed off. I chuckle. "Well that was not expected" said Harry. "Same" said Gin. Me and Drake chuckle. "We will leave you!" said Gin. She dragged Harry with her. Me and Drake go and sit on the seventh floor ground. I kiss him. "Wait! We can ask Harry can you come on the hunt? If he says no we tell him the plane" said Mione. "Okay..... we will have to ask Snape to tell him the truth" said Drake. "NO! He cannot know about the mission! He'll do something stupid! Like usual" said Mione. "Oh yeah.... let's just ask." said Drake. "Yeah" said Mione. "Yeah let's go!" smiled Drake. We go and see Harry standing there. We see Gin run to him and kiss him. Aww. I knew it! It's November and finally! "FINALLY" shouted Mione. "Mione?" asked Gin and Harryy. "Yeah! I so knew it! Should have made a bet" smirked Mione. "Don't tell Ron" said Gin. "I won't, his an arsehole so I am not speaking to him till he decides shit out." said Mione. Drake kisses me. What they don't know is Pansy and Goyle and Crabbe saw them kiss. We then go back to our common rooms. I kiss Drake goodbye. We go in and sit down. "Jeez I'm tired" said Gin. "Same." said Mione. We go to bed. I fall asleep thinking of Drake.

Draco's POV:

I go in and see Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle sitting on the sofa. "We saw you kiss Granger" said Crabbe. "And so what? If I like her, I should be with her" said Drake. Blaise walks in. "What's going on?" asked Blaise. "Draco is with Granger" said Pansy. "Oh I should have made a bet! OMG! Drake why did you not tell me? I am meeting Hermione" said Blaise. "Uh okay tomorrow at lunch for a walk" smiled Drake. "Yup" said Blaise. I go to bed. I fell asleep thinking about Mione.