29: Asking Gin, Fleur and Angelina something

I wake up. I get ready cause I am meeting Gin, Fleur and Angel to ask them a question. 

I decide to just put my hair in a bun and go down and have breakfast

I decide to just put my hair in a bun and go down and have breakfast. "Drake, I'm going to meet the girls. Mind Scorpy and don't go wild. It's September and he is 8 months. Bye love you both so much" smiled Mione. "I love you too, so does Scorpy." said Drake. "Mama" said Scorp. I kissed his cheek. I left and drove to Starbucks.  I see the girls with their drinks. I go buy a hot chocolate and go sit down. "Hey I wanted to ask you guys will you be my bridesmaids? And Gin will you be my maid of honour?" asked Mione. "Yes!" said Angel and Fleur. "Of course" said Gin. "So I heard your parents visited" said Angel. "Yup. They gave out about Gin and Harry having a baby before marriage and me and Drake getting married. They are so thick." said Mione. "Oh we are thick now?" asked mom. "Mom. Yes, you guys are" said Mione. They left. I sigh. I feel tears and a hand on my shoulder. "Baby.... what happened? Gin can you hold Scorp?" asked Drake. Gin takes Scorp. Drake pulls me into a hug. "My parents came in, still mean and cold." cried Mione. "Listen we are getting married. They are not important if they make you this sad" said Drake. "I just want them to accept our baby and you" said Mione. "And in time they will" said Drake and kisses me. I smile into the kiss. "Ya know I do love you:)" said Mione. "I love you too" said Drake. "Your one of a kind" said Mione. "How about we go to the park? Get Scorp fresh air and us to forget stuff?" asked Drake. "Okay" said Mione. We said bye and went to the park and let Scorp play on the slides, swings etc. After that we went home and sat down. Narcrissa apparetes in. "Wedding!" said Crissa. "We want it to be gold and white." said Mione. "Yeah" said Drake. We plan then have steak and potato and vegetables. And bed.