Chapter 21

Niall's POV

I quietly sat down my bean bag and stared at the ceiling. I'll never forget the things that was said by that attractive cute guy I just bump into, which so happened to be a...

Vampire...

-Flashback-

I sat beside the cute guy that happens to be crying. I'm very thankful to God that I am not the only teared one. I did a clearing throat sound (a/n: i dunno what's that called so i just call it that way. Doesn't sound bad, does it? XD) and I guess I caught his attention.

"Uhm, Hi!" I started. Oh my Nando's! I felt a heartbeat, a heartbeat that manifests nervousness, seriously, this guy's making me fidget.

"........" No sound escaped his mouth, he just stares at me in a complete blank expression. Now, isn't this lovely? Being unrplied by the person you are talking with.

"Uhm, heard you crying... uhm, do you... have a problem, or some conflict happened... or... anything that caused your eyes to water?" Okay so I genuinely hate myself at the moment for asking blunt. He cuts his gaze on me and stare at the blank evening sky.

"At the moment, I dunno what to do." He timidly uttered. I was like, 'WAAAAAAAHHH?' What did he mean, he doesn't know what to do?

"What are you pertaining to?" I asked. I really feel bad for this cute guy. I mean he could have a very heavy problem upon my intuition?

"Would you believe me If I told you?" He asked with a sad expression engraved on his face. Okay that was a weird word to use.

"I guess you... I mean... try me."

"I guess you won't." He sighed. He's starting to get into my nerves.

"I would, If you tell me!" I encouraged.

"No, seriously you w-"

"SERIOUSLY I WILL KILL IF YOU WON'T TELL ME! NOW THAT WOULD ADD TO YOUR PROBLEMS, WOULDN'T IT?" I shouted, cutting him off. I sware, the whole crowd just turned their eyes on us.

"Uhm..." He was left speechless. Taken aback. Now I was too.

"I'm sorry, but your were kind of annoying you know. I'm here to help, okay? Not to play Mr. I-dont-need-to-say-my-problems-to-strangers-like-you!" I apologized, still a hint of an annoyed tone could still be heard. Don't blame me for being annoyed, I mean... he tells he has this thing that bothers his being, and now that I'm asking he wouldn't even let out a word. Oh My Nando's! I think I had just forgotten my own problem. See? I had forgotten my own problems because of this twit.

"Okay... so you really want to know, don't you?" He finally looked at me. WELL DUH! I WOULDN'T SPEND A MINUTE OR SO IF IT WASN'T FOR MY INTENTIONS! You could've told me earlier so we wouldn't turning around and around, plus I wouldn't have to yell at you. Sheesh!

"I do, so I can help." I reasoned. He nodded and moved a bit closer to me. Oh my nando's! Is he gonna kiss me?

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Close your eyes." He asked.

"Why?"

"Just do it." Okay, well I wouldn't have any choices so I closed my eyes and let him do the rest. After a few seconds, I felt a bit chilly and like a wind passed by. I couldn't hear the street noises anymore. No sound that I'm hearing other than the enraging wind that passes by my ear. The ambiance feels different, as if we aren't in the same place we were just a moment ago.

"Now, open your windows." He said, in a whisperingly manner. I don't know what he meant by that but I just used my common sense, and since the eyes are the windows of our soul. Poetic indeed.

I opened my eyes and looked at the sorroundings and to my surprise, the street that used to be crowded and lighted happened to be dark, gloomy and zombieland-ish. My eyes widened as I take in the environment I am seeing. I couldn't absorb the view.

"H-e-llo strange oriented guy, where are you?" I called. Now the best thing to do is run but since I'm not in the place I call wolverhampton, there aren't any choices but to bear with the situation, which is unbearable by the way.

"Yen feve ari voni aristol, Yen feve ari voni aristol." I keep hearing that lines somewhere, so I turned my head right and left and nothing was there. Then a figure right infront of me, facing back however.

"Hey!" I called. He finally turned his head and I was in state of shock. I almost fainted to the view I had saw. His face was so... pale. He's fangs show off, and red eyes. Blonde hair and a very burial like wear.

"I'm a vampire!" My eyes widened. I now feel scared, my heart is beating fast and I couldn't help but try to think of a way to wake up from this nightmare. He walked towards me, and whispered through my ears,

"Someday... you'll be like me, and you'll be killing the chosen werewolf."

-end of flashback-

I turned the lights out and jumped right onto my bed. I almost forgot about Liam, maybe he'll be here any minute. It's 12:00 am. Great! I hadn't taken dinner yet.

★★★★ Gimme lots of stars ♥

Hey Guys!

Okay so sorry if this story took millions of years before updating, had to manage a lot of you know stuffs!

So anyways, VOTE★, FOLLOW†, COMMENT♪!

And by the way, this hasn't been edited yet so technically you might encounter unwanted words and grammatical error. Nevertheless, it's understandable.

Byeeeeee!

_jhaz!