Chapter 4

Hi guys, so here I am again for another update on my story Breaking my Innocence. Hope you like it, comment and fan and message me if you think it needs a little improvement. So, I really do accept cover requests and also if you want a part or something message me ok? This will story will probably be on Niall's POV, but don't worry, there will be POV's for Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn and other particular characters! Let the Reading begin!! :D

Jhaz_xx

_________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

"Liam Payne!" I gasped when I saw HIM, as in Him! At first I was like "Maybe I'm just hallucinating Liam's figure, he really can't be here, I mean, this is far from reality!" then I turn around to face the other side, and then I turn my gaze in to him again, "He's still here!" I muttered. Maybe this is not my imagination, because if it is, he'd fade away by now, but no, he's still here. (Although I'm not saying that I don't like it!)

This is weirder than an existing dodo bird. Just to be sure, I poked his cheeks, and then he did a slight movement. So it was confirm, Liam Payne is seating right next to me. This will be a long bus ride.

I can't break my gaze on him; it's like, looking into him really makes my life colorful and full of bliss. Then another hump met the bus and Liam's head fall to my shoulder. I was like...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BEST BUS RIDE EVER!! But on the outside, I just acted cool, no giggles, no fangirl emotions, no desperate actions, just a normal guy with a normal poise and action.

I keep staring at him, he's so adorable and handsome and hot and...and...I think a ran out of words just by staring at him. He is the definition of perfect and the meaning of God-Like-Figure. And then I turn my gaze to his lips, those beautiful heaven like shape lips. How the red and pale pink balance the hue of his lips. Thinking of what is the feeling touching those lips, and having those lips on mine. I can't think of a day he didn't look gorgeous. (Even do I just known him a couple of hours ago.)

When I saw our house, I immediately push the stop button. Before I hop off the bus, I still stare at him one last time and mutter "Someday you'll be mine!" and then I hop off the bus and walk to our house.

I knock three times, before I could knock the fourth time, the door open, reviling a very haggard sister. Her hair, it's like a birds nest, but the birds flew south for winter. And her face, have you ever seen a dog slobbered someone; well let's assume that that someone is my sister! Can you now see?

"Wow sis, a new look? Are you the new model of vogue?" I smirked, looking at her made me laugh even more.

"Well, Na-yall, I just did some cleaning in our little house and as a result, a dust bunny landed on my bare face!" I can see her tiredness and annoyance revolving around her wasted face. She really is annoyed, but the question is...

"Why did you clean like a celebrity or some famous personality is about to live in our Little House" I said, well I do have a point though!

"Because there is, cross out the celebrity and cross out the famous, remain personality. A person is about to live in OUR "Little House" and that's why I did some spring cleaning. It will bring him anxiety when he sees how awful this house could be! Got it?" a person is about to live in our house?

"Wa-wai-wait!! A person, you mean person, person?"

"Yes Niall, a person "person"." She replied, folding her arms and doing a why-can't-you-get-it expression.

"And why is there a "person" living in our bare House?" I replied, throwing her my what-the-fuck look.

"Ohh! Don't give me those what-the-fuck look, it makes me anxious!" what the hell, what does she think of me, a monster?