Chapter 15

Niall's POV

Afternoon arrived, actually afternoon already arrived. Even when we're eating it's already afternoon, just want to put an emphasis on the Afternoon, if you know what i mean.

Do you know what i like about the afternoon? It's the time were i become lazy, feeble, unattended and lethargic, especially when we eat lunch late, such as today.

We finished lunch around 3 pm i think and now it's 4:30. I'm still lethargic after eating a whole roast beef and other side dishes. As such, I'm seatin on sofa, infront of the telly waiting for miracle.

Lunch was awkward earlier. No one speaks or no one uttered words or even a start a conversation. We just ate, NORMALLY! Which is not normal in my preference. Liam glances at me, and i glance back which makes me blush everytime i earn his glance, which is an awkward-handsome kinda glance. When his Brown eyes met my dull ones, it crimsons me and he smirks, and that's very weird, yet seemingly attractive. And my sister, don't ask. She just... observe the atmosphere while i inhale the ambiance of awkwardness.

So after i ended up seating slash laying on the couch. My sister is hanging out with her friend danielle which i despise the most. I don't know why i hate that danielle. She is so bitchy and gaggy and iww i hate her make up. It's like I'm looking at banshee or something, i even imagine her face looking like sasquatch and the grim reaper. Anyway, Liam, He's upstairs, sleeping to death. Whilst me, seating in the sofa, which i already said. News channel is on.

"Lovely!" I sarcastically said.

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

NEWS:

3 men were found dead lying near Lake Shallow at Rainfall Green Grounds. They were suspected that they were attacked by werewolves. The probablity of the werewolves attack is 95% due to mssive blood loss and absence of some internal organs. Local people were asked about the incident and according to them it probably was the werewolf itself. No man can manage to whip lives in the manner of killing or butchering animals. But according to Mr. Dreik Harrison, a biologist in his yester years, said that there is no logical evidence or enough facts explaining the existence of a hybrid between a wolf and a man. Furthermore, werewolves as he said were just a matter of myths in the world of mythology and legends. Best to be sure, the Local Police of wolverhampton beseeches that be at homes often or at least the curfew of 8. That's all for today everyone, have a good day and be alert for mere or big news. Coming up...*click*

×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×

I turned off the telly and throw ths remote at side. Media is becoming more dumb at news and stuff.

"Werewolves? Bloody Hell, you gotta be kidding me? I should've seen that coming." I laughed hysterically.

For some reason, i know i have a point. To be honest, that news was worth the laugh. How do people in stuffs like werewolves? This is too absurd to take in, that Mr. Dreick -who ever he is- is right. Werewolves are just myths or figures which the human mind make.

"I better get up!" I muttered annoyingly. I got up from the couch and walk inside the kitchen for some OJ. I ran to the fridge and open, reaching for a glass of OJ. I gulped the OJ and moan in sight of freshness.

"Nothing beats a nice cold OJ from the fridge." I whispered, i returned the pitcher back and head upstairs. As i reach my room, i can't hear any noise. Sister is out and Liam must be sleeping, yeah that's it.

I opened the door and i saw a shirtless Liam lying on the bed, on a dreamless sleep. His hair is so messy, but in a hunky kind of style. He's sleeping in a front position, so he's front body is showing, revealing his toned abs and hunky biceps. Those v-line that you wanna travel your hands. Those abs that you just wanna roam your hands around. And those... Quit it Niall! You're being naughty!

I decided to take a shower. I searched for the towel which is usually hanging near the shower door. I've looked around and i can't sight any signs that shows where that bloody towel is.

Near the mini couch? Nope

Wardrobe? Nope

Side table? Nope

Drawer? Nope

Dorabox? Nope

The window? Nope

Inside the shower? Nope

Outside the shower? Nope

Hanging on the faucet? Nope

The shower itself? Nope

Near Liam... Near Liam? Maybe i should've checked near Liam... no intentions! Okay so now I'm walking to my bed were Liam is lying down. I checked every edge without looking at HIM, it might distract. Hehe

I checked every part of him, it's not what you think! Be open minded!

Near his head? Nope

His neck? Nope

His waist? Nope

His back... he isn't sleeping in back right position, maybe i should lift him up a little, i lift up his back and no towel

His legs? Nope

His thigh? Nope, where could that towel be, it's here somewhere. I'm sure he might have taken a shower or a bath.

So began checking... His feet? No sign! Great, just great! I reached for my phone and called sis, she might have put it in the laundry.

Phone conversation:

Ashley: Speaking!

Me: Oi, where have you placed my own towel!?

Ashley: What do you mean... i don't know! I never enter your room without your consent.

Me: Whatever! So in general you don't know!?

Ashley: Yup, bye Niall... Danielle wait up- *beep beep*

She hunged up, guess she was busy with Day-nyelle! Haha. So where could that tow-

Shit!

The towel is near Liam's crotch, why would he? Is that a duvet? 'Em i that poor to not have a duvet or blanket. Seriously Liam!

"God, why?" I groaned, i need a shower, but too bad the towel is in his... Ugh! Well, how hard can it be to get ths towel. So i reached for the towel, carefully not to swipe a hand on his you know what! I carefully reach it.

"Almost there..." i muttered, when suddenly i saw his hand travel down his abs like his caressing it. My eyes widen and something inside me tells to not let go. His hands keeps roaming around his toned abs and down his torso and he slid his hands under his torso. He moved his hands up and down like in a ... you know!

"Niall!" He moaned, oh-kay? That's weird! I shivered on the scene i just saw! I quickly tugged the towel and swivelled my way to the shower door and run inside. I quickly closed the door and did a heavy breathe!

"Liam is having an arousal over me? Phew! That's weird! Sheesh!" I muttered, after that i head inside and open the faucet of the bathub and balanced the water. When the bathub is full, i quickly jumped on and made a thought.

"Is there a chance that Liam may... like me? Or have i misheard it."

×÷×÷×

So... did i cause the grins on your faces? Hehe

What do you think? Actually i won't upload this today but... well i guess it's how i love you all. Haha

VC&F!!

Cheerio mates! Au revoir! Adios! Annyoeng! Chao! Good day! Bye y'all! Paalam! Sayonara!