Chapter 3 [Part 1]

Here is it guys. I decided to upload today cause i love you. Sorry for some grammatical error. Anyway, comment, vote and subscribe.

Jhaz♥you all! xD

Niall's POV

"Hi my name is Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." He said with a smile on his bare face. He's like an angel that belongs to the heaven of "secrecy". He has this warm and soft like pinkish lips that describes lust, pleasure, rebellion and passion. And I like it. Oh how I wish I could kiss and taste those lips of him and pull down his... Oh My God!. Niall quit it. I got to stop this lusty thought of mine.

"Niall, your kind of zoned out. I mean normally you listen to the professors lectures but now, you're like staring at deep space?" zany said in a whispering manner.

"Uhm. What? Huh? Oh, me? I'm okay... I am!" I said

Then I look at his face again. I was like lock in a trance when I again stared at him. He really is something to look for. He might be the most awesome boyfriend ever. But no, he can't be, you know why? Because his straight (Maybe) and other than that he might have a girlfriend (Or boyfriend) for God's sake. Well it's God's will, he knows the best for the better. I felt something streamed down my face.

"Huh?" I muttered. Was I crying? But why? How did I cry just on saying (or literally thinking) of those possibilities. I need to see a doctor, a LOVE doctor.

"Okay class, that's all for today, and remember, you have a quiz tomorrow, please study your notes and textbooks. Your dismissed." Our professor said. Wow! Have I been zoned out for almost the whole period to not even understand a single topic our professor explained? That's odd. He then walked out of our room.

"Finally, class ended." Louis said while yawning and raising both of his arms. I can't believe that I've been zoned out for almost 1 hour. Well, I know he's attractive but, I'm not falling in love with him right?!

"Niall!"

Well I know love is unstoppable and unpredictable.

"Niall!"

But is it really possible I'm in love with him?

"NAAYAALLLL!!!!" I heard Louis yelled at my ear.

"what?" I muttered

"Well Niall, it looks like you're having a daydream?! What is it?" Harry mumbled, grinning like a stupid psycho.

"What? Me? No I am not daydreaming about--!" I said. Ops! That's a close one.

"Spill it out Horan!" Louis said. Then I saw harry slapped Louis's face.

"what was that for?" Louis asked, looking at Harry.

"what are you doing Tommo?."

"I'm asking him H-homo!"

"Well, do you think he will answer you moron!" Harry yelled at Louis.

"Well, I-I'm J-Ju-just asking Harry!"

Then their conversation ended but still, they are glaring at each other. Meanwhile, I am thinking a best answer to hide the fact that I'm thinking about the new guy. Well I am not saying I will hide it to them FOREVER, but maybe this time is not the right time.

"Back to Niall..." Zayn said looking straight into me.

Shit!

"what?" I said, I'm currently looking at the floor cause whenever I met zayn's angry and serious eyes, it gives me a reason to give up my life, metaphorically.

"so... care to tell me what's going on inside that <zayn poked Niall's head> little brain of yours." He said

"Nothing, I swear." I lied

"Oh Niall give me a break!" He muttered

"Well, it's uhmm... Erm... Déjà Vu?" I lied, again, wow! Lying is not bad after all, I'm getting the hang of it.

"Oh please!" Harry interrupted. They all laugh at me like I'm telling a joke or something, but the good news is, at least they believed me, did they?

"Niall, seriously? Déjà vu? Oh come on you got to be kidding me. We've been best friends for a long time, we know if you're lying or not. Now, tell me the "TRUTH"." Zayn said.

I guess they did not.

"Well yeah, he is like travelling to dreamland searching for his hot angel!" Louis added

"I am no-"

"Oh yes you are alright!"

Silence is building up between the four of us. They are probably thinking a possible guess. Meanwhile, I'm making up another lie. Uh! Why does life have to be unfair. It's like poetic evil, if that's even a word, or a phrase.

"I think I know the reason, well I'm not quite sure about it but, it might be a possibility!"

"What is it Zayn?" Harry and Louis asked in unison.

"Our Little Nialler is in love!!"

Great! Just Great! Niall, your the most obvious person ever!

That's it guys, hope you like it. This is the part 1 of the 3rd chapter.

Can i get 5 votes before uplaoding the part 2? LOL.

Anyway, as i said. VCF!

___Jhaz___