Chapter 12

Niall's POV

Ok so seriously, I've been waiting Liam for almost an hour right now. I know i sound like a demanding and impatient girlfriend but there's nothing wrong in expressing my "Careness" for him. Afterall, we are a family here, at least. I wonder what happened to him.

I've never seen him wake up early or being outside in an early time, despite the fact that he's been here for almost a week. Maybe this is one of the clues of my hunts on what's different on that guy. He really is a mysterious one, i mean i may know him but not all know him or completely know him, and that's confusing.

Currently, I'm seating on the couch watching phineas and ferb. It's one of those episode were phineas and ferb and candace are COMPITING in preparing there mother's birthday, well in candace's point of view that is. It turns out that phineas and ferb outranked candace in any terms or situation, in result candace gaved up. She doesn't know that the boys filmed her when she sang her song for her mother.

So as a final gift, the boys played the song and it made there mother happy and pleased. One of my favorite episodes. Sometimes i imagine that me and my sister are like phineas & ferb. Me and her always yells at each other, worst case scenario, one of us cry.

I lazily got up from bed and paced to the kitchen. To my surprise, sis is not here, which is odd because I've known here as the kitchen girl. I walked to the direction where the fridge is standing. I opened the fridge and reached for the OJ, I'm thirsty and glutton as always.

I drank the OJ straight from the pitcher. "Uhh! Yummy as always!" i moaned in site of deliciousness. OJ is one of my favorites and yes, in a morning like this nothing can beat the tangyness of an OJ.

I returned the pitcher and closed the fridge. I check the timd and it's already 10 and i remember i woke up 8.

"Great!" i muttered.

I saw a note attched on the freezer door. I detached the note and read it. It says...

וווווווווווווווווווווווווו×

To my psychotic brother,

As you're currently reading this annihilated letter (which is the effect of you drinking the OJ). I'm gonna be shopping today so i think we'll be having lunch later than usual. Hope that doesn't bother you, because you eat like a Leopard. Sheesh! Anyway, SYL! TTYL DBN or NPFOM!

וווווווווווווווווווווווווו×

I rolled my eyes as i finish reading my sisters "Divine Judgement" which is incohorently signified.

"The problem is she never gets easily what she wants! She is so full of judgement" i muttered, pardon my dirty words but UK is a rightful country and as a citizen i shall speak what i desire with a complete thinking and logically in assurance, and that's why I easily come up on what to say to my sister which is, she is a bad bitch! PERIOD!

I fall on the couch and again opened the telly, mtv is on and it's playing kiss you by one direction. I'm bored and desparately hungry, again. Maybe i should call zayn, yes zayn.

Phone conversation:

Zayn: Speaking!

Me: Oi mate! wanna come over?

Zayn: The devil is gone?

Me: What dev... Oh you mean my sister, yes she is. Shopping, per usual!

Zayn: Tss, Gurls!

Me: You said it!

Zayn: And your boyfriend? *chuckles*

Me: He's not here... what? HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! *groaned*

Zayn: *laughs* You're so testy!

Me: Shut up!

Zayn: Actually I'm en route!

Me: Really? That's fast, yet very impressive!

*Knock knock*

Me: Zayn, I'll hold you up, there's someone on the door. Maybe it's Liam.

I got up from the couch and walk to the door. I opened the door and surprised of who was it.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

Hey guys! So i updated and sorry if i left you hanging on the cliff which is bad but obviously it will bring thrill on the story right?

I'm thinking of changing the title and the book cover so want to decide some titles? I'd be happy if you suggest one.

Any predictions?

Thank you for reading and don't forget to VC&F

TTFN

ו×Jhazו×

xoxo

Author: BreakingFree13

Publisher: Jhaz