Chapter 19 (Contains Rated R)

Chapter 19

Niall's POV

"Okay so you're telling me you and Harry were fighting about a small matter which he had misunderstood." I asked, wide-eyed.

"You can say it that way!" He replied with a frown plastered on his face.

"Then why did you have to yell at him, considering it's just a small matter? You could've spoken normally or withstanding yelling. Harry can be really moody, 3 times than a girl with her monthly period and i know you know that, don't you?" I told, earning a chuckle from Liam who is beside me, which he cutted when he saw my devious-death-defying stare.

"I know.... that's why i should've apologized earlier." He sighed. I also given a sigh.

I'm really used to this kinds of conversation. You know, conversations where your friends run to you just to spill out every anguishing problems that they're in and I have to be the the one who'd greatly and listened, with matching advisory. But partly ironic, because I can give advices, however I've never given myself advices which I'd use on the road of life.

SIIIIIIGH!

"I didn't even.... m-m-me-mean... i-i-it!" He broke down. I got near him and offered a hug which he unhesitantly accepted.

"That's why I had told you right from the start, Harry is an exceptional human. You really have to give full understanding in every aspect of his life." I stated, rubbing circles around his back. I hate it when i see my friends fighting over some unserious matter which they profounded way below making it a deep matter. Seriously! This is why I never want to be in a relationship, it is always a cause tears streaming down someones face which is quite metaphorical.

"What'll I do Nialler? I can't leave without Harry. He's the apple of my eye. He's the straw of my berry. He's the smoke to my high. And he's the one I wanna marry." He sobbed even louder. Wow! A great timing to qoute a song.

"Really? Auburn?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well the best thing you can do is let hin be cause... I guess backing off a little and giving him space would help ease the pain he's in."

"But..."

"No buts! You already have a big butt, (Liam chuckled, that twit!), a-a-and think of it, giving him space will make him realize that he won't live without you... you know..." I muttered giving him a pat on the back. Why do I have to be a lepreachaun and and adviser at the same time. Seriously! Life can be unpredictable. Though, I sound professional on the way I have spoken. He backed off and stared at me for a moment.

"Since when did you become professional in the aspect of Love?" He raised and eyebrow, still streaks of tears are visible.

"I dunno, It runs in our blood, I guess." I shrugg. "Was that inappropriate?"

"No, not a chance it is. It actually helped. I guess I just have to forebear Harry until everything is set reconcilable and recreation of love." He sighed.

"Yeah, agree!" I stated.

"I really wanna say thank you Niall for being there when I neesd you. I never would've imagined to have a friend like you; so helpful and trustworthy." He hugged me tight but warm, and i returned. "Seriously why are you so noble in everything?" He asked, his head on my shoulders. I just replied with silent chuckle.

He stood from the sofa, which made me do the same, and headed towards the door. I opened the door and he stood outside.

"Guess I'll be going now. Thanks again Niall!" We shook hands and he left. I closed the door and proceeded to the sofa and found a somewhat troubled Liam.

ODD!

His face expresses a very vague image. It's like he's having trouble on something... which i don't see. I paced slowly and sat on the sofa beside him. I stuck my gaze on the TV, airing news which I'm oblivious about. I looked at him for a moment and notice his unknown look; eyebrows scrunched up and hands trembling like... his nervous of something.

Thats Really ODD! Oh My God, with the capital O-M-G!

He was just chuckling a minute ago and now he's trembling like suffering anguish. He can be weird sometimes. You know... Ah I hate this kins of ambiance, so silent and... disturbing.

"Uhm, Liam, why were you silent earlier whilst Louis' here?" I asked eyes on the TV though. He didn't answer. I took a peek of him and spun my head carefully for him not to notice. He stared at me with... lust? Oh boy! I put my full attention on him.

"Hello earth to Liam? Are you even..."

He pushed me down the sofa and hovered on top of me. I was taken aback of his action. He stared at me full of lust and arousal.

"What are you doing Liam?" I timidly asked, the crimson on my cheeks cannot be hidden.

"Did you know I've been in agony since earlier. Thou shall know my limitations. I've been very tormented, that i can't let out this feeling. I hope you won't relinguish my challenge." He huskily said, his face near mine as both of his hands grip my torso. His throbbing erection laying on top my tighting soon to be erection. Now this will 2nd time I'll be having a "MOMENT" with Liam, if you know what i mean.

"Wh-wh-what do-o you mean... ch-challenge?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked. Ooooh This is becoming way awkward... yet, sexy. >...< He got near my ear and whispered...

"Love making!"

I gasped.

My eyes widened.

I mean loud enough for him to hear.

He stared at me for a moment. His eyes lock on my eyes. He got nearer... and nearer... and he locked his lips and mine. He bit my bottom lip for entrance. We spend a moment fighting for dominance which i gladly lost. He wondered his tounge around my mouth, exploring every part. He licked my lips.

His hands roaming around my chest as mine roaming around his abs. He kept grinding on me, feeling his 10 erection against my now erected shaft. Fuck! Why can't i control myself around him. Now i feel like a slut, but I'm glad to be one for him.

Our lips are still tangled. He back off a bit and stared at me. His eyes changed its color. Now that's odd. It's now.... green, the color of lust. Is he human? I don't care at the moment. He smirked and grab my hand, motioning it to his long erected dick. He led my hand, moving it up and down.

"Oh Fuck!" He moaned huskily. Shit! He really is sexy when moaning. He realesed my hand and he let me jack his dick. He removed his shirt, revealing his exploding-in-hotness abs. HAWT!

I was about to give him a blow when suddenly...

×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×

Hey My Niamers!

It's been a long time huh? Well i had some issues regarding my account status and adding to that is school as always.

So i give you now this update that you may read to enjoy. As i always said, please pardon my grammar and spelling errors, i wrote this on my tablet so yeah.

anyway, Please VCF!

Bye for Now pipzz!

PEEEYYZZ!

_Jhaz_ ×_________×