Chapter 19 (LARRY)

Harry's POV

*Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Apperantly, and unfortunately, I'm awake!

*anorher long yaaaaaaaawwn*

I hate mornings, do you know why? 'cause since I'm having a good, sweet and lovely dream in which i don't want to end... unfortunately,

THE SUN BEAMS!

RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW GLASS! PERFECT!!!

Some people, or i think most, gladly likes mornings because it's a time of being... Free! Alive! Awake! and mostly because of the saying, "A good day, starts with a good morning!" but in my point of view?

IT'S A BIG "NOOO!"

But in some point though, i still need to make a morning worthy of waking up. But... i can't think of anything. Usually, i spend morning outside having a stroll at the lake or park, and also visiting starbucks (A/N: I don't even know if starbucks exists on wolverhampton, oh well, I'm just gonna wing it! XD) to have a nice sip of morning coffee laté with chocolate sprinkles on top, but that's what i do USUALLY!

I need to be more... UNUSUAL!

Not in a bad kind of unusual, i mean... i gotta do things that seeks uniqueness or unravells the meaning of NEW & FREE!

*siiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Well, i should've just return back to what I'm doing earlier,

SLEEPING! Yeah! That's right! Way more better than "DOING SOMETHING!"

I groaned and lie back down to probably sleep again. I closed my eyes and freed my mind from any disturbance that may cause for me to not get back on what I'm doing, and that's falling asleep.

I tried!

and tried!

and tried!

again, i tried!

and...

"GRRR! Why is falling asleep so hard!?" I yelled exasperatedly.

Why is sleeping suddenly hard? A moment earlier i just woke up spontaneously and now that i want to sleep, I.JUST.COULDN'T!

I grab the pillow and put it over my face, i screamed vigorously letting out all the annoyance I've piled up because of my sleeping issue, which is not yet resolved, and probably won't.

I removed the pillow and throwed it somewhere which i didn't mind at all. I throwed a big groan, enveloping the whole silence in my room.

I hop off from bed and made my way to my bathroom. I step inside the shower and opened the faucet, ignoring the hot water, i let the water run through me.

I took the sponge from the soap holder and scrub it all over my body, running it from my chest to my shoulders, arms and the back of my neck.

I applied small amount of shampoo on my hand and run it through my brown curls. I massage my scalp and softly run my fingers on the back portion of my head. I let the warm water run though my hair to remove the used shampoo.

Finishing my cleaning activity, i brushed my teeth vigorously and gargled the remaining paste with water and spit it off.

With a towel around my torso, i step off the bathroom and took out a...

"Wait a minute, I don't know what to wear 'cause i don't even know why i wake up this early and... i don't even know how to spend this morning," i sighed,

I took a glance at the clock, "6:30AM? GOSH! IT'S SO EARLY!" I groaned.

Truth is... I don't have an idea on what activities i should do!

I mean, i don't wanna go outside and jog alone... if i could invite Lou and we can also visit starbucks to have a breakfast and... oohhhh THAT'S IT!

With only a towel around my waist, i made my way to the bed and pulled out the duvet to gander for my phone. I'm beginning to get annoyed when i checked every portion of my bed.

"Where are you, you damn bloody phone?!" I yelled in annoyance.

I was about to look at under when i saw my phone resting on top of the Night table. I groaned.

"You could've told me you were there!" I yelled at my phone. Great! Now I'm talking to a mere lifeless thing.

I grab my phone and dialled my boyfriends number.

Ringing!

Ringing!

Ringing!

He answered pulled his phone on the third ring, i placed my phone over my ear.

Lou<3: Hmmmmm? (He groaned, he still sound sexy even if his voice was been dropped by morningness)

Me: Hey Boo! Morning to ya'!

Lou<3: Ha... rry? Wha- is i- you want, love? (I blushed, HE CALLED ME LOVE! AWWE! THOSE LITTLE THINGS HE DOES!)

Me: I was just wondering if... yoy know, we can have morning jog 'round town? And maybe have a sip of starbucks laté? yeah?

Lou<3: I dont want haz, it's still early and... 6:35? I would've been snoring in this time around. Maybe next morning, yeah?

Me: Boooooo! (I whined) Come on! I just wanna spend THIS morning with you, considering you're the one i love, you're the one i NEED! (I replied, mimicing a song of beyoncé)

Lou<3: Haaz! (He replied, sounding quite annoyed)

Me: Boo! Ple-

Lou<3: HAROLD! I CAN'T BE "ALWAYS" DOING WHAT YOU WANT. CAN'T I HAVE A PEICE OF MY "OWN" TIME? YOU'RE ALWAYS LIKE SOMEONE WHO JUST THINKS ABOUT HIMSELF RATHER THAN THINKING OF OTHERS! DON'T BE A PRICK HAZ! BUG OFF! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! (I gasp, i never heard him calling me in my NAME or calling me a prick. Wow, it hurts, REALLY HURTS! It may sound cliché but, it's like I've been stab aiming at the center of my heart.)

Me: Oh... ok... F-f-fi-ine! (I uttered in spontaneous sniffs, i can't help to shed a tear beacause let's face it... it did hurt... quite a lot actually!)

Lou<3: Oh my... Haz! I'm sorry, I-I'm so... sorry haz! I'm----

Me: IT'S FINE LOUIS! GO BACK ON YOUR FUCKING BEAUTY SLEEP! I'M... FINE! (I yelled)

I hunged up before he can even reply.

Wow! I never felt... This hurt!

Love does hurt, doesn't it?

I broked down and put my hands over my face and broke sobs which can turn the Happy ambiance into a Death lonely atmosphere.

I notice I'm still in towel, I made my way to my drawer and pulled a set pyjamas since... There is nothing to do!

Once i weared them, I walked feebly towards my bed and layed dow, still wet in tears.

The way Louis throwed those words towards me it's like... FUCK! I WANNA DIE! I never would've thought that Lou can tell ME those Fucking words that made my Fucking heart Fucking break!

SHIIT!

I let my tears surpass it's way to my cheeks, and that's when i knew, i was alseep.

FINALLY!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey Dudes and Dudets!

So... I hope you like this update! It's a Larry! YAY! Hahaha!

So school started this morning, well... it turned out quite good

So i wrote this update on my Tablet and it's rushed so, BARE WITH ME! But nonetheless, i still did some edits! Okay!

Bye dudez! and dudets! sorry for the grammar!

PEACE!

and to Jacinta! Sorry but... i have to include Larry but i know you'll understand,