Chapter 9

Yow wattpaders, it's jhaz on the house ya'll. So I'm here again for another update of my cre-aye-shown! Thanks for all the very flattering comments and messages that had me smiling for hours. I so love readers who love me. So currently (the time I'm writing this update, which is now) I'm listening to nicki minaj's itty bitty piggy and I LOVE IT! I even memorized the whole song just to show my love for her song. Anywho, on with the story... psst. Also don't forget to Fan, Comment and Subscribe ok? Au revoir tout le monde!

P.s: This might be my last update for this week.

Jhaz™

Niall's POV

Where em' i? oh yeah, that's right, I'm sleeping. But if I'm sleeping, why do I hear birds singing in peace and why do I feel the sudden beam of the after dawn sunlight in my cold skin? Something tells me that I'm awake, so what should I do? Should I get up and meet the morning sun? Or stay here perfectly safe from the pair of hands wrap around my waist, pair of hands? Ok this is weird in so many ways I don't even know what to think.

I opened my eyes and I saw a perfectly molded figure in front of me. His eyes are firmly shut and his lips are inches away from me, like in any moment I could just touch those. It feel so unusual, however, I feel so warm. But seriously who is this angel beside me?

"Niall, its morning, get you're fucking arse off the..." I heard my sister on the door. She suddenly stops when she saw "This". I gasp when I saw her; it made me jump and fall of the ground in one click. This guy didn't even move despite of the loud noise I made.

"Wh-what w-a-as th-tha-t?" she uttered brokenly. I think she is shock more than me.

"No-no-thing!" is all I can reply. Seriously, this is more awkward than seeing Louis and harry naked in a bus ride.

"Well, breakfast is ready and you probably should eat, but I guess you had a good "DINNER" *pointing at HIM* soooo... just head downstairs if you need an appetizer." She winked at me and closed the door.

I pretty much had a "WEIRD DINNER" than a good one. Seriously who is this guy? And something strike me, I remember what happened last night. The kiss, the hug and the wink and also being half naked with my towel wrapped around his torso. Then it hit me, this is Liam Payne for heaven sake. Have I gone senile?

Okay let's review; I'm here, reminiscing about last night's worst scenarios and sleeping with the worst, yet angelic hottie guy? This is so random.

I stand up, with a little stretches to wake me up, heading down the kitchen to eat breakfast of course. As I walk down the stairs I'm hearing familiar voices that made me gasp.

"Hey ashley, Nialler is having a roommate?"-Louis

"I thought Nialler doesn't want roommates?"-Harry

"Stupid Nialler, he didn't even bother on asking if we could have a sleep over in his."-Zayn

"Who's Nialler?"-Some weird girl uttered.

WTF? The guys are here, and they even brought a girl, seriously could this day get even worse than it is. So I don't have any choice and showed myself to them. I slowly appeared making no noises, but being smart and GIFTED, zayn caught me and...

"Niall, SIT!" zayn yelled, I gasp.

"Hey I'm not a do..."

"SIT!" he interrupted.

"Okay!" I returned.

I sat on the chair and stare at them quizzically, I mean one by one. They all stared at me except zayn who is glaring at me. Sheesh!