Chapter 17

Liam's POV (Day Passed)

Okay, i have no idea what happened yesterday. What i only remember is I'm looking for something to drink since my throath went dry.

[FLASHBACK]

I walked down the stairs and run to the kitchen, probably there is the best supply of beverage.

I walk towards the fridge, opening it. I scour for something to drink aforementioned. I saw a weird looking bottle and it's written in a weird text. I think it's french or german or something. I hesitated if I'm going to take it.

"It wouldn't be placed in a fridge if it isn't meant for drinking right?" I thought to myself. Still mentaly arguing with my self.

Should i?

Should not! Don't try things which you aren't familiar too.

But it's in the fridge so... technically it is safe, right?

So i decided to drink it, i know you'll be thinking "There's water! Why can't you just drink water?" Yes waters fine but in diff. Context. This context, i surely need a drink with flavor or something, i haven't woke up since i flop out in bed earlier after "Technical-Lunch!"

I straighten the while bottle and realize that the flavor is a little bit... odd for a juice. Is this actually a juice? I thought.

After i finished the whole bottle, my eye sight suddenly rippled and that's what i only remember. Nevertheless, atleast i remembered something, that's a good start.

[END]

I felt my head throbbed when i tried to sit. Second attempt and my head pangs like hell. A massive hangover? That's weird... i haven't drunken any al... OH FUCK!

That juice is actually a beer, and i straighten a whole bottle, although i can't deny the flavor was so good, quite lingering!

I stand up and looked at the clock on the side table and it read... 4:30am? Quite early, soooooooooo early! I wonder why it's still dark. Oh well, might as well be useful for sometime.

I stand up and walk over to the drawer and i took out a red tee and sweat pants, and also to be safe from the early-morning-coldness my superman jacket which was a gift by... Danielle! You know, to be honest, whenever i mumble or say Dani's name, shiver run through me. And it's not a good shiver, like kinda'... Grossed Out? Maybe...

Not when I'm around Niall. Whenever I'm around Niall, it's like... he's so perfect to cuddle with. I like it when i make him blush, he's just so adorable. Whenever we talk, i can't help but to fall inlove with his thick, cute and tempting accent. I just want to spend with him more. Cuddle with him, although we are not together but still. It's like... i want to protect him, because I'm a werewolf and he's a human so he's weak and i want to be with him and protect him even if life is a trade for his own.

When it comes to phisycal likes I'll say... he's perfect. His thin yet slim and sexy body that you wanna put your hands everyminute. His white vanilla kinda skin that expresses innocence yet oozing with temptation. I can't clarify this feelings but... i guess i need to make a move on getting Niall Horan and be mine. Although i need to follow this steps:

× Be Friends

× Be Best Friends

× Ask Him out

× Give Him the Best Night He won't Forget! (Although i know that's a weird step but who cares!)

So that's it! I'll be planning my self on getting that Leprechaun.

I was about to exit the room when i noticed a helpless little cute leprechaun sleeping on the beanbag. I wondered why he didn't sleep on the bed, maybe he's tired to do so. I walked towards him and scoop him up and carried him bridal style.

I carefully layed him down the bed and pulled the duvet so he was covered. I smiled and kissed his cheeks. I heard him mumble "Liam," under his sleep and smiled. A wide smile made it's way to my lips.

"I can't believe his dreaming 'bout me", i thought.

And that's when i walked and exit the room and head down to the kitchen to make breakfast for a change.

וווווו×

Hi guys! So what do you think? Sorry it's short, it's just a filler.

Btw, who can be my editor? Please i need one so my mistakes can be corrected and yeah! Please please!

Okay, don't forget to comment and vote.

School is about to come, thus tomorrow will be brigada and school id pictorial. Bummer! I hate School!

That's all, Au revoir Monami!