Chapter 18

Niall's POV

I. Woke. Up!

Great! I hope you noticed my sarcasm!

The thing is, what happened yesterday was like... God! That was so HOT! It's like... i just won a million pound on a lottery. Maybe that's the perks of being aroused.

Maybe there'll be a lot of questions in your head, like for example

"Why did you run off?"

"When did you sleep?"

"How did it gone?"

"Why did you sleep on the beanbag and not in your bed with Liam?"

"How did you learn those "STUFFS"?"

Seems like we're having a questioning spree, aren't we? Well to answer all your questions, i run off and cried because that's the first time i did... THINGS like that considering i never had any girlfriends (mostly I'd think boyfriends).

I know some of you won't understand me cause you'll be thinking it's just a blowjob but Hey!? That's a big thing for me... a REALLY big thing!

And when did i sleep? Hmmm, i quite 'em not sure when or what time i did sleep. And i didn't even remember me eating di... nner and even being waken up by my sister... what did happen to my sister last night that she didn't even bother to wake me up for dinner. "No dinner, great!" I groaned. But nevertheless, i survived... and that's great.

And how did it gone? Well... *giggles* i don't have anything to say!

And yes, i slept on the beanbag and not in my bed which Me and Liam are sharing. You'll probably think that i slept on the beanbag instead of my bed because i felt awkward about what happened but that's a big NOO! Well yes, partly it was awkward, but the main reason is because Liam was so drunk that his body is all over the bed that you can't even drop a coin. Hands all over, feet spread massively and his position is quite like a dead monkey on the ground -stomach laying on the bed and the duvet was everywhere.

And how did i learn those stuffs... I WON'T TELL! So now you know all, so would you please leave me alone now? Thank you! *insert sarcastic tone*

I pulled myself out of the beanbag and brushed a hand through my blonde, soon to be brunette hair. Did you know i dyed my hair? Yeah! When i was 17 i dyed my hair and i keep on dying it. The roots are now visibly out of my scalp and it's quite obvious, at least in my perception.

I wobbly walked to my bed and grab my phone on the side table. I slide it to unlock and i noticed a message from Harry, Louis and Zayn. Why 'em i not surprise?

Lou xD: Oi, wanna hang out? Me and the lads are going out and we want you to come join us, you can bring Liam!

Received: 8:36 pm

I guess that text went useless since i haven't even read it at all.

Hazza =^_^=: Niall, Louis texted you and you didn't reply, guess you're not the mood well... good night i guess. *pouts*

Received: 9:47 pm

Sorry guys! I haven't had the time, if only you knew what happened.

Zaynie $_$: Mate?

Received: 11:32 pm

Wel that was interesting, wasn't it?

I groaned and erased the messages, i look at the time on my phone and it reads 5:30 in the mornin'.

"Gosh, i must've slept longer than i expected it to be," i murmured, it's true. Whenever i sleep for example around something in the afternoon, i usually wake up at around 2 or 1 in the morning but well... i guess I'm that TIRED! Get me?