Chapter 3 [part 2]

Hi guy's of 1D. Here's the part 2 of the 3rd chapter of innocence. School is over which means, updates will be faster every now and then. Wohoo! Party! Party!. It's holy week, so we Catholics will have this so called procession thing, or prusisyon in Filipino, but no special occasion will stop me from updating stories. Anyway, VCF!

Again, sorry for any grammatical error, writing English story when you are a Filipino really requires grammar skills, I don't really listen to our English teacher much when she's conducting a lesson. But at least I get high scores in my exams so, quite good enough I guess. LOL, Happy Reading People!

-Jhaz xD!

_________________________________________________________________

Niall's POV

"our little Nialler is inlove!" zayn said. Revealing a very devilish smile and flashing a wink at me.

Great! Just Great! Niall, you're the most obvious person ever. Did I mention critical, clear, open and lucid. I can't act natural; it's just too hard for me. Looks like somebody needs to give me a mental session. I really, really, desperately need to reexamine my life.

"Huh? M-me? I-i-in-lo-love?"

"Yes Na-ya-ler!" zayn said, trying to act like one of those pirates who just discovered some hidden secrets about the treasure. Technically, I am not a treasure. I really can't think of an answer right now, my mind is like, blank on the ozone, if you know what I mean.

"Uhm, I'm , erm, not i-i-in love!" I still believe on the saying 'Honesty is the best policy' but for this matter, 'Lying is better than dying'. Even do I'm fucked up (well not literally) or uhm, BUSTED, I still have the poise to act cool. "Yes, like I said, I-AM-NOT!"

"Yah right!" Harry mumbled

"I know who!" Louis said, doing this "I got it" hand sign.

"you do boobear?" Harry asked with a proud grin.

"of course hazza bear!" Louis replied, winking at harry. Psycho

"Who is it Louis? Tell me?" Zayn enthusiastically said, jumping like he desperately needs an answer for mathematics.

"It's the new guy, what's his name? is it leeyum, liyowm, leyah, looyam, le-"

"It's liam, you moron!" I yelled at Louis. Why can't he remember my... I mean Liam's name?

Louis' acting like his being tortured-pouting his lips and his eyes are like about to burst out a sob. He covers his eyes and ran towards harry, hugging him and doing a fake sob. What a baby!

"No need to be harsh to my Boobear Niall!" Great, the so called "Harry the Curly" saves the day. Now I have to deal with two idiots. I Hate My Life!

A/N: Actually you won't!

Me: Oh yeah? How do you know dumbass!?

A/N: Well, without over reacting things, I-Am-The-Author!

Me: Oohh! I forgot, sorry!

This is it, I think this is the time that I have to tell them the truth. I know it would be hard, but at least it will be the best for us.

"Okay guys! Louis, Harry and Zayn, You won't hate me right!?"

"of course not Nialler, why would we hate you. We love you and we won't stop loving you, because we are your best friends, you're over thinking much!" Zayn said. He really is the sweetest among us. Louis and harry both nod.

"Thank you guys."

"However, if you're trying to steal my hazza bear, I won't just hate you but I will also kill you and break you into pieces that even a microscope can't see you! Got it?" Louis protest.