Chapter 2

Hello there everyone. Here's a new update for you. Again thank you for reading this Fanfic. Pls. Enjoy and VCF (vote, comment and fan)

Rated: PG-Sexual language used.

Niall's POV

I woke up with a good mood. Morning came and I'm so excited to go to school today. I rose up in bed to take a bath because you don't want to enter school with a bad odor.

After taking a bath!

I put on my clothes. I'm wearing a blue shirt with a captain America shield printed on it. Pairing it up with a dark denim pants and a Black & White Nike shoes.

I was about to walk down the stairs when I heard some kisses and moaning that destroyed my little innocent mind (^-^).

Uh! Uh! Uh!

Oh My God! Fuck Me!

Shit! Fuck! Fuck!

Suck My D***!

Uh! Uh!

Shit! Fuck Me!

It was from my sisters room. "Weird! Super weird!" I muttered. I want to check out what made her moan that loud, but my mind and my heart is having a conversation at the moment.

Heart: No Niall! You're to innocent for that one.

Mind: Niall! If you won't take a peek, you will not know what's happening.

Heart: Sometimes knowing something can even harm a part of your self Niall. Please, just proceed on what you're doing and don't mind your sister.

Mind: Niall! What if...uhmm...what if your sister is being rape. You got to save her.

Heart: For Pete's sake brain! She is moaning in pleasure and you're saying she is being rape? My goddesses! Lunatic!

Mind: It's just an opinion!

Heart: (-_-) Yah.......I can "REALLY" tell.

Me: well...I think I should really check, just to make sure. It wouldn't hurt right?

Mind: Yes Niall! Go for it. You still have 1 hr.

Me: Ok then!

Heart: Uhhh! Niall!!

Mind: Told you!

When I'm in front of my sisters room, I noticed that the door is slightly open. I didn't know why but I suddenly crashed the door and open it wide to see a clear view of VAS HAPPENIN"!

"Niall?" she said while looking into my eyes. I can sense that she's in pain, I mean, DEEP PAIN.

"What the fuck? What is this, a morning fuck?" I said almost yelling.

"Niall, you don't understand." "then explain it to me. WHAT.IS.THIS.?" "Uhmm...I kinda...uhmm...invited him?" "What is this a joke? Last night you where crying because of him and now you're moaning because of him?" "well, he apologized to me and he explained to me the whole thing." Her eyes are about to shed a tear. I tried to be calm and relaxed, I don't want to see my sister crying again. Suddenly someone grab my hand and looked at me straight. It was, I mean her boyfriend.

"Look Niall, I know I did somethin' bad on your sister, and I'm really sorry for that. Can you just please forgive me?" He said, his tears started to appear and fall. Uhh! Another one crying. I hate it when someone cries in front of me. It makes me weak and fragile.

"Okay, I forgive you. Just promise you'll never do it to my sister again. Or else, your FUCKIN' dead!"

"okay there kiddo!" He chuckled while ruffling my hair. It annoys me when someone ruffles my hair.