Chapter 20

Niall’s POV

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?” my sister yelled in sight of me and Liam’s position. I won’t be surprise of her reaction; I’m more surprise of Liam’s action nevertheless. Me and Liam quickly grabbed our clothes and wore them. 

“Now, what exactly are you two doing?” she asked with a point of maliciousness. I looked at Liam and he looked at me. 

“Uhhm... uhhh… well… you see…” I stuttered. If you were in my situation, wouldn’t you stutter your words?

“Liam?” she turned her gaze on Liam. I looked at Liam and surprise that his expression was pure expressionless. Seriously, am I more efficient than this guy? He suddenly broke the silence with a fake cough.

“We were just exploring our “Humanly Skills”!”

WHAT?! HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY UTTER A SENTENCE WITH THOSE WORDS CONTAINING?! IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND? WHAT WILL MY SISTER SAY? THAT I’M A FUCKING SLUT WHO WOULD BE FUCKING WITH A HOT GUY JUST BECAUSE WE WANT EACH OTHERS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT NATURALISM? SERIOUSLY! HE’S DEFFECIENT AND STUPID!

I noticed that my sister has her taken aback look. Okay now that triggered my “scare-of-my-sister” feeling. Here comes the ROARING part, where she ROARS at me and scolds at me and…

“Ah… okay then, don’t forget to use protection.” She waved and fled off the living room. So… I won’t get any ROARING discipline from the prefect of discipline, which is my sister? That’s partly odd and unusual, yet a great source of opportunity. I was cut from my realization of insights of context by Liam’s heavy exhale. He looked at me unexpectedly which also made me look at him, which is by the way awkward. 

“So… wanna continue?” he asked with a pair of winks. Seriously Liam?

“I think we had enough at the moment.” I smiled, yet I felt sorry though cause I know he’s VERY TURNED ON. Sometimes I blame my parents for birthing me as a good looking person. Gosh! I felt prestigious in Liam’s sex life. 

“Okay then… if you want… I mean… the decision is yours obviously.” He mumbled, looking at me with his precious little puppy brown eyes which I would never take over with. 

“FINE! AFTER DINNER! HAPPY?” I exclaimed. He run to me and hugged me placing kisses on my cheeks and a long kiss on the lips. I should probably enjoy this kind of state I am now at the moment, it smells like… LOVE!

“So…” he began talking, which made it more like a question which I have to get it myself in order to answer. 

“So… what?” I asked.

“What are we?” 

“Uhm, humans?” I told. Wow, the most ridiculous answer I had given. WHAT? You can’t blame me, I never got his question.

“I mean, what’s our relationship, silly.” He chuckled. I looked at him directly in the eye and I saw a spark that meant something. It’s like; he really wants to be with me. But do I?

Author: Of course silly! You’re the one who’s playing Hard to get.

Me: I am not playing hard to get. N-n-never have I ever. 

Author: I would trade my head if I’d be wrong about your little obsession over mister puppy dog.

Me: oh really? And what’s with the puppy dog name?

Author: Ooops! Uhm… nothing? *giggles*

Me: Seriously? 

Author: yeah!